From Don’t Judge Me for My Sweet Tooth
- 16 ounces wonton wrappers
- 1 pound sausage
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a miniature muffin pan with cooking spray. Insert wonton wrappers into the muffin pan so as to form small cups. Bake 5 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow the baked wrappers to cool. Remove from the pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix the sausage, Monterey Jack, Cheddar, and Ranch dressing. Fill the baked wonton wrapper cups with the mixture.
- Bake the filled wonton wrappers 7 to 12 minutes, until the sausage mixture is bubbly and slightly brown. Watch closely so the wonton wrappers do not burn.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Nutrition Facts *I calculate nutrition facts for reference only, this is not done scientifically
Source (for original): All Recipes