The Pilates Hundred Policy
Strict 24-hour cancellation policy.
If you cancel, miss or reschedule within 24 hours of the appointment the class is charged in full. If you are unwell or coughing and sneezing please stay at home and recuperate but please let us know asap, so we may be able to offer your spot to a client on the waiting list.
- Every care is taken by your instructor to keep you safe. Please follow directions carefully and let us know if you feel pain or discomfort during class. The Pilates Hundred cannot not take responsibility for injuries sustained in class.
- Class packages are a commitment for the duration of the pack. Choose carefully because refunds cannot be given once the pack begins.
- Packages can be shared between family members.
- Classes are booked on a permanent basis in order to guarantee you have a spot each week that suits you. This is your spot until you advise you no longer want it, in which case we can free it up for another client.
- Packages and Memberships all have an expiry. Expiry dates can be suspended for a maximum of 3 months for interstate and overseas travel, hospital stays and post natal if advised in writing.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class at short notice due to unforeseen circumstances. These classes will be eligible for make up sessions within your current pack expiry dates. No refunds will apply in these circumstances.
Health and Safety
- Socks must be worn at all times and are to be clean and fresh.
- Please do not wear jewellery or outfit accessories such as exposed zippers that may damage the equipment.
- Please do not wear strong perfume or aftershave.
- Please ensure you have time to shower before coming to Pilates if you have undertaken aerobic exercise or manual work prior.
- Please do not chew gum in class, it can be dangerous when lying down.
- Please alert your instructor if you find out you are suffering from any serious illness, undergoing medical treatment or become pregnant, it will be treated in the strictest confidence but the information will assist in delivering the safest and most appropriate program.