Natural Resource Science I
- Attend an FFA meeting.
- Participate in a SAE as part of an integral system approach to Agricultural Education.
- Participate in a conflict management activity.
- Identify and classify common Utah flora and fauna.
- Test and analyze water quality.
- Demonstrate air-monitoring techniques.
- Collect and interpret weather data.
- Survey a site to determine potential land use.
- Analyze a current, local Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) and determine the preferred alternative.
- Observe a professional in natural resource management.
Box Elder Essential Learning Standards “B E L S” (October 2015)