Updated October 15, 2018 @ 8:55 P.M.
- Wednesday, Oct. 17 PICTURE RETAKES AND ANY NEW STUDENTS
- Thursday, Oct. 18 FALL SPORTS AWARDS
- OCT. 23rd-31st RED RIBBON WEEK
- Anyone interested in joining the speech team needs to stop by Mr. Harris’s room to pick up an information packet ASAP.
- Archery packets are available in the front office.
- All boys interested in playing basketball this year need to attend the following workouts/tryouts to be considered to play:
Open Gym- Oct 15. 3:15-5:00
Open Gym- Oct 16. 3:15-5:00
Tryouts- Oct. 17. 3:15-5:00
Tryouts- Oct 18. 3:15-5:00
Tryouts- Oct 19. 3:15-5:00
Boys interested must have a physical completed in order to tryout.
- Due to the Academic Meet the Fall Sports Awards night has been rescheduled from Oct 16 to Oct 18.
- The next Mythology Club meeting will be on Monday, October 22nd at 7:15 in Mrs. Bergman's room (702). See you there!
- Picture retakes will be taken after Fall Break on Wednesday, Oct. 17 starting at 8:00 a.m. in the auxiliary gym. New students or anyone who was absent before should have their picture taken. If you want a picture retake, please bring your package into the office. Order forms are available outside the office in the black tower. You may also order online.
- Headstart's next project will be Wednesday, Oct. 17. Students in the group should check the office window to see if you are going. If you have not signed up for November, please do so asap.
- The bookstore is now open and ready to sell. It is located outside the office and will be open from 7:40-7:50. They sell pencils, paper, erasers, folders and much more. There are also vending machines in the 6th and 7th grade hallway if you need something between classes.
- All 6th graders to enter the lunch room on the lower level. This will help with 7th grade tray return congestion. They will still exit out the upper level.
- Lost and Found is located in the game gym by concessions. Please check it if you have lost anything. Valuables are usually turned into the office if you misplace something.
- Anyone needing lunch or textbook assistance are encouraged to apply for assistance. Forms are available in the black towers by the office. See the office if you have any questions.
REMEMBER TO PERIODICALLY CHECK STANDS OUTSIDE THE MAIN OFFICE FOR NEW NEWS. YMCA and others update their activities regularly.
CAFETERIA INFO AND MENUS:
Reduce Breakfast: $.30
Adult Breakfast: $1.80
Reduce Lunch: $.40
Adult Lunch: $3.45