- Seeding Example Seed 1: Highest Seed. Seed 32: Lowest seed.
- Higher seed always RED TEAM.
- 3 Map Series: OBJ - SLAYER - OBJ
- Lower seed chooses first map then higher chooses last 2 maps.
- 5 Map Series: OBJ - SLAYER - OBJ - SLAYER - OBJ
- Lower seed chooses first 2 maps then higher chooses last 3 maps.
- 7 Map Series: OBJ - SLAYER - OBJ - SLAYER - OBJ - SLAYER - OBJ
- Higher seed chooses the first 2 maps and the last 2 maps. Lower seed chooses 3 maps after the first 2.
- Grand Finals start as a fresh series, no continuation or second chance.
- No map/gametype combination can be played twice in a single series.
- A game cannot be disputed for playing the wrong map or having the wrong clan tag.
- A game cannot be ended at any time after 1 minute of play.
- PROOF MUST BE PROVIDED
- If a team wishes to dispute, it must be done at the end of the current map.
- If the host ends the game due to no other reason but to dispute and is found to have insufficient evidence of the issue, the host will forfeit that map. This includes Breakout.
Glitching, cheating & wall breaching
- A wall breach is when a player can see through an object or wall that can only be seen through from one side. Such abuse will see the offending team forfeit that map
Hosting & Schedule
- All hosting and schedule requirements are listed on the event page. Due to many different type of events. The event page shall override ANY conflicting rules stated in this section of the Competition Regulations.
- Teams must start the game 1 man down if needed, to meet schedule requirements. The missing player can join and spawn in at any time.
- The host is responsible for all aspects of hosting, they must select the right rules, map and close the lobby. If any of these items are incorrect, the host will forfeit the map. The host may end the game to fix settings but not after the first minute of game time.
- Attempting to forfeit a team for being late without contacting them, regardless of who is hosting, will result in a forfeit of the maps in question.
- For a forfeit of unplayable host to be valid, there must be at a minimum, 10 seconds of unplayable connection. This will only be acceptable if video proof is submitted showing the whole lobby lagging with ping bars visible.
- Hosting team must record evidence of locking the lobby and then immediately starting the game in ONE video.
- On Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays a Grand Final may be rescheduled if it has not started before 11.30pm at night. Both teams do not need to agree and teams cannot be forced to play.
- If a player disconnects the game must be ended immediately.
- The player will rejoin the lobby and the captains will agree on the score to achieve to win the game.
- The game will restart and teams will continue on for the agreed time and score.
- A player may only enter the match if they are on the roster. Any player on the roster may play any map. A rostered player/substitute can play or join mid map and play if required. This could be only be due to a player leaving the game or timing out.
- A player cannot be added to the roster after roster lock.
- A substitute player does not receive points or prizes.
Player ID, Accounts & Rosters
- Rosters cannot be changed after rosters are locked.
- Teams must only play with players on their roster.
- Teams playing with a player NOT on their roster at any time will be removed from the competition.
- It is mandatory that all players use the player ID set out in their profiles.
- It is mandatory that the person playing in game, is the same person set out on their account.
- IP checks, voice checks and other administrative methods will be used to determine if a player ID is being misused.
- Teams found misusing player IDs or rosters, will see the entire team disqualified from the competition and a points reduction if in a Pro event.
- Admins shall follow all written rules on the event page. Even if it is an error, doesn't follow commonly known rules or is a typo. Admins may only change a rule during an event if it benefits the majority of participants.
- Admins may participate in competitions however cannot win any prizes.
- Admins cannot decide the outcome of a dispute involving their team.
- Admins word is final. Follow admins directions at all times.