If you fail to connect to your Wi-Fi network on the first attempt, follow these steps.
- Start the Wi-Fi setup process again.
- When instructed to press the front button in the instructions, press the reset button instead. (The reset button is located on the top left corner of the back of the DoorBot. Use a small tool such as a pin or paperclip to press the reset button.)
- Continue through the Wi-Fi setup process following all instructions.
If you fail to connect again, make sure the following are correct.
- Wi-Fi password
- Wi-Fi network is configured to allow 802.11b devices.
- Your smartphone or tablet is connected to your wireless network.
- If your network SSID is hidden, please make it visible during the Wi-Fi setup process.
If your troubles persist, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and leave your phone number. We will call you to address the issue.