Austin, TX / firstname.lastname@example.org / 630-456-6767
July 2015 - July 2017: Revenue Cycle Associate, Healthcare Business Insights in Milwaukee, WI
Solved complex problems for healthcare providers, providing custom solutions; creating and implementing programs that protect margins in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment. Audited patient accounting data and health records to diagnose financial health and provide areas of opportunity, and recommendations. Visualized ATB, financial dashboards, and trend analysis in Excel and Tableau. Responsibilities also included recruitment at career fairs and marketing the audit and consulting service offerings.
- Analyzed a $1B dollar ATB balance for a large healthcare system to improve patient collections and enhance profitability by lowering unposted AR and increased cash collections to $600M.
- Uncovered $1M+ in revenue through auditing vendor management and creating analytically comprehensive & visually appealing reports.
- Proposed and implemented an auditing wireframe and guidelines as a product and internal resource.
- Jumpstarted company’s charity care initiatives to benefit the local Milwaukee community.
July 2014 - May 2015: Finance & Operations Analyst, Wellpartner, Inc. in Portland, OR
Diagnosed financial and operational deviations in the 340B government program revenue across more than 500 hospitals and healthcare systems, pharmacies, and drug wholesalers. Managed drug inventory levels of pharmacies remotely through data analysis and communication with pharmacists.
- Spearheaded the consolidation of the financial management systems and data migration across multiple SAP environments, legacy systems and workflows into Oracle Banner database.
- Responsibilities included monitor financial health in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable and financial statement preparation.
Aug 2011 - Feb 2012: Peer Wellness Educator, Marquette University in Milwaukee, WI
Invited students to think critically and facilitated discussion about wellness and health issues between, and among, students, the Catholic university, and Milwaukee community.
- Coordinated with 7 residential halls, multiple student organizations, faculty and health professionals for research, design and development of promotional health awareness days/ weeks (Breast Cancer Awareness, Sexual Violence Awareness, Great American Smokeout, etc).
- Reached 1200+ college students from promotional efforts, on-site presentations and research surveys.
BS in Biomedical Sciences & Minor in Business Administration , Marquette University, 2014
- Strategic Design Thinking & Analytic Problem Solving
- Data Visualization: Tableau & Excel
- Languages: English, Tagalog, Conversational Spanish
- Hobbies: Tennis Player, Marathon Runner, Rock Climber