Chris Perez [www.chrisperez.info]
717.572.6266 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Address and reference available upon request
To obtain a creative and challenging position as a Multimedia Production Specialist. Develop engaging media for use in multiple platforms via live production, web, and physical media. Samples of my work can be found at www.chrisperez.info
ITT Technical Institute, Harrisburg, PA
- Associates in Specialized Technology Degree, Information Technology - Multimedia
- Specializes in video production, motion graphics, web authoring, graphic design, and software programming.
Adobe Premiere CC
Adobe After Effects CC
Final Cut Pro
Ableton Live 8
Ableton Live 8
[ Ross Carbonite Equipment and software ]
ProPresenter 4,5,6 (MAC and PC)
Planning Center Online
Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access
Visual Basic 6.0
- Proficient in both PC and MAC OS
HD Video / Color Keying / Visual Design / Animation / Motion Graphics / Scripting and Web Authoring / Photography
Vocal sound booth recording // musical instrument recording // Stage sound // Audio optimization
2011 - Present
Living Word Community Church, Red Lion PA
- Worked with the Teaching Pastor(s), Executive Producer, and worship arts team to define each week’s needs for Sunday services.
- Led video direction of multi-camera live productions / services (BOH)
- Created and produced video productions such as video announcements, bumpers, web videos, slide animations, stories
- Provided Visual Media direction to the creative process and oversight in the use of the Visual Worshipper walls, lighting, graphics, and other media.
- Composed music for video productions
- Managed and maintained video equipment
- Works collaboratively to create the environmental space conducive to the week’s theme.
- Developed and implemented strategies to train staff and recruit/train ministry partners in the application and use of equipment for effective implementation of services (and events as applicable)
- Partnered with the Web/Graphics Designer and/or Communication Manager on projects as needed.
- Monitored the condition of equipment and arranged for repair and replacement as necessary with the Technical Director.
2008 - 2011
Triscari Group, Camp Hill PA
- As producer, my job is to provide the marketing tools for our clients in the form of video, website, print work, software, or audio work.
- I prep and run the media and switch board in large scale conferences in the Hershey lodge. At these events, I also record the feed from multiple HD cameras and the switch board.
2006 - 2007
New Life Church, Lancaster PA
Multimedia Specialist and Assistant Worship Lead
- Team leader for a multimedia division in New Life Church consisting of 10 people. As the leader, it was my job to create custom visuals for video, ads, and flashbacks. I also trained each of the members on proper use of the audio equipment. I assigned schedules and ensured that objectives were met in a timely manner.
- I served for several years, helping teens develop their musical skills and a meaningful outlook on worship. Also led the adult worship team often on Sunday morning services.
- Application Design - Develops custom software for specific client needs. Past work includes a custom bay display program for the Garden Spot Auto Auction, Price Sign Maker for Bombergers Hardware store, and a highly praised Attendance program for churches which includes barcode scanning ID technology.