Lunch Duty #1 - Inside Monitor 11:25 - 12:25
- Put on your orange vest for easy identification.
- Eat before or after lunch duty.
- Lunch duty is not a time to visit with other parents.
- You and other duty parents are responsible for all children during this time.
While children are eating:
- Children must stay in the lunchroom the entire lunch hour for safety reasons. No exceptions, unless you give them permission to go to the restroom. Do not allow many to go at one time.
- Children are not allowed in the art room/kitchen during lunch and may not use the microwave or refrigerator.
- Assist any younger children who need help opening things.
When finished eating:
- No balls or other toys are allowed (except co-op toys).
- Make sure children clean up their own eating area when done.
- As children finish their lunches and move to the other side of the gym, concentrate on watching them instead of cleaning.
- All tables and chairs need to be put away for afternoon PE classes. Children 7th grade and up should help with this.
- Only Jonathan McCue, and those assisting them are allowed to move stacked chairs and tables. Stacks could be dangerous if toppled over.
- All children (even older ones) not helping to clean up and not playing outside should move to the other side of the gym to facilitate clean up.
- Watch the children who stay inside. Make sure the BVC toys are available for them to play with, and be sure all toys are returned to the BVC tote. Ask Erin Bever if you need assistance.