CampHERO– Volunteer Job Description – Evaluation Coordinator
Title: Evaluation Coordinator *Position may be shared
Reports to: Demobilization Director
Compensation: Unpaid Volunteer
Term & Hours: Pre-camp training, orientations and meetings. During camp dates and times will vary. Post-camp meetings and reporting.
Plan and implement all areas of CampHERO evaluation measures. Develop evaluation tools to measure perceptions of planing committee, volunteers, donors/sponsors, campers and parents.
All Volunteers must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have a current Volunteer Application on file which includes an annual background check.
- Complete the CampHERO orientation and training appropriate to position.
- Be able to work with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Have strong communication and organizational skills and ability to maintain accurate records.
- Adhere to all policies, standards and procedures for GSUSA, Girl Scouts of Wisconsin-Badgerland Council and CampHERO.
- Fulfill the duties listed in the appropriate volunteer position description.
Examples of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and implement pre and post camp evaluations for campers and parents.
- Plan and implement evaluations to measure volunteer perceptions and suggestions for improvement.
- Plan and implement evaluations to measure the satisfaction of partners, sponsors and donors.
- Process responses and report evaluation findings.
- Communicate and coordinate with the Demobilization Director.
- Work with other volunteer staff.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Other Job Requirements:
- Must be or become a registered member of GSUSA. *due to confidentiality of member information.
To apply complete the CampHERO Volunteer Profile and Authorization for Background Check.