November 2012 - Recycled Papers from Absi Co - Choosing an appropriate award
Considerations for choosing an appropriate award
An appropriate award is an award that actualize it’s purpose. It’s important to select the appropriate kind of award. Be it a plaque, trophy, pin, desk accessory, or other item, an award must be well crafted with quality materials. The considerations listed below will guide you in making a better decision on an appropriate award tuned to your special needs.
An appropriate award award must be:
- Well crafted with quality materials
- Attractive. An ideal award will snap the admiration of both the beholder and the audience. Eventually the honored recipient must be proud to show.
- A good representative because it will carry for a long time the image of the organization or individual presenting it.
- Appropriate for the honored and his accomplishments. It must capture the attention of the recipient .
- Appropriate for the level of importance of the occasion. It is good to remember that for the recipient most of these occasions happen once in a lifetime.
- Appropriate in size and appearance for the stage and the audience. Think about photographers at the moment of presenting it.
- In line with the organization's budget
To view an updated printable version of this article click here.
Related documents from Absi co:
Related Links to Resources from Absi co: