Volunteering can be a lot of work but know that you DO make a difference. We appreciate any time you can provide; one hour a week, one hour every day, a few hours on the weekend, more or less. You have a place on our team!
To sign up, complete this form and send it to school in your child’s folder or email the PTO Team at email@example.com.
The PTO Team
I would like to volunteer for the following teams:
- Reading & Math Team (help students with reading or math during set times during school hours)
- Services Bin Team (help prepare lesson supplies such as making copies, putting together books, cutting, laminating, and so on, during the middle of the week)
- Grade-Level Volunteer Teams (work with a coordinator and be part of the grade-level team to help with parties, activities, and outings; can be as simple as providing cupcakes or drinks)
- Fundraising & Activities Team (assist with planning, preparation, and execution of fun events)
- Box Tops Program Team (help process Box Tops and engage kids in reaching our goal)
- Thursday Folders Team (help staple paperwork for distribution to parents on Thursday mornings)
- Team Coordinator (outgoing personality, consistent and fearless with parent communication, and dedicated to follow-through on commitments throughout the entire year)
Name / Phone / E-Mail: _____________________________________
Children, Grade Level(s)/Teacher(s): ____________________________