Dear friends and family,
Our son, Daniel, will soon be graduating from high school. We would like to give him something significant to mark this important moment in his life.
We would like to create a "graduation book" for him, filled with inspiration, guidance, and fun from those who love and believe in him. We would like to invite you to write something for Daniel.
Here are some ideas:
- the most important thing(s) you ever learned
- some things you wished that someone had told you when you were 18
- a special memory you have of Daniel
- a favorite quote, poem, scripture or song; why it is special to you
- things you love and appreciate in life and why
- advice or tips on college and careers
- what you believe about life
These are only suggestions - anything will work- it doesn't have to be profound, long, or fancy.
PLEASE SEND YOUR PAGE FOR DANIEL BY MAY 1!
(If you have a photo of you with Daniel or just of yourself please send it too- we'd like to include this on your page for him)
Thank you so much for your wonderful influence in Daniel's life. He will treasure these pages filled with words written just for him.