Landforms Shoebox Diorama
World Geography Project
- Pictured on p. 9 of the textbook, World Geography in Christian Perspective
- Use at least a minimum of 15 of the over 30 different landforms and bodies of waters from the textbook to create a diorama in a shoebox.
- Each of the landforms must be colorful, labeled correctly and creatively displayed using a shoebox brought into school by August 28, 2017.
- An example of a general diorama can be found below.
- All students may use any of the art supplies in Mrs. Smith’s classroom including salt dough that she will make and bring in or supplies may be brought from home.
*Beginning Monday, August 28th, a shoe box must be brought and left in the classroom so that once homework is completed then each student may work on their project. Projects may be stored in Mrs. Smith’s classroom and taken to Study Hall to be worked on once all other homework is completed per the discretion of the Study Hall teacher.
- August 28, 2017: Shoe Box with Lid Due
- September 8, 2017: Landforms Diorama Due
- Students will be graded on the number of landforms and bodies of water used and creativity.
- This grade will count as the one test grade.
Structure of Shoebox Diorama: