HAROLD NIGHT: FRESH BLEND
Wednesdays at 930pm in the Main Theater
To create a night of improv comedy that showcases and further develops the best up-and-coming Harold performers at ImprovBoston.
Harold Night: Fresh Blend is a 60-minute show that features two sets:
- A 25-minute Harolds, performed by the Fresh Blend House Teams
- A Long-form Jam, which is open to all ImprovBoston cast members, IB Comedy
HAROLD NIGHT FRESH BLEND PERFORMER EXPECTATIONS
- dedicate fully to the ensemble, rehearsal process, and performances.
- attend Top Shelf and Fresh Blend Shows as an audience member, when possible.
- work with your director to push yourself artistically in the pursuit of continued growth.
- perform to the top of your intelligence, heart and comedic abilities.
- participate in marketing Fresh Blend shows and helping to build an audience through social media, word of mouth, and other promotional activities.
- be a supportive member of your Fresh Blend ensemble, a positive leader in the community, and an active ambassador of ImprovBoston.
- have fun!
HAROLD NIGHT FRESH BLEND PERFORMER BENEFITS
Performance and Rehearsal Opportunities
- Regular Harold performances
- Weekly rehearsal in a free rehearsal space provided by the theater (as available)
- Opportunity to participate in the LongForm Jam, performing a variety of longform structures
Creative Growth and Development
- The opportunity to work with an experienced and passionate director, dedicated to both personal and ensemble growth.
- Support and guidance from the Artistic Director and Harold Night producers who will attend performances on a regular basis.
- Commitment from the theater to providing and developing tech directors.
Marketing and Promotion
- Support from the theater in building audiences for Fresh Blend shows.
- A team of dedicated producers devoted exclusively to Harold Night.
- Free stand-by admission to ImprovBoston shows, when available.
- Discounted enrollment in select IB comedy school classes, master classes, and electives.
- Discounted soda, water, and snacks from the bar.