Ham/Turkey, Apple and Gouda Quesadilla’s
From the kitchen of: Yolanda Caccamo Quackenbush
* 2 Large Tortilla Shells
* 3 slices of Honey Turkey
* 3 slices of Brown Sugar Ham
~*~ I made on with Turkey and One with Ham, but feel free to just do one or the other. I couldn't decide, so I did one of each! :)
* 10 thin slices of a Golden Delicious Apple, skin on
* About 1-2 cups of shredded Gouda (add more or less depending on how much cheese you like)
* Butter, to grease the pan and add golden crisp look
* Shred the Gouda
* Slice the Apples
* Lay a Tortilla flat and sprinkle Gouda all over half of the Tortilla
* Add three slices of Ham or Turkey
* Spread Apple slices across
* Sprinkle more cheese all over the top
* Close the Quesadilla up.
* Heat a large skillet on Medium heat (I was using my fancy skillet, which I love!) and lightly grease the bottom of your pan with butter.
* Once your frying pan is hot, place your quesadilla's in the pan.
* Cook until lightly golden on the bottom and then flip over to the other side to cook.
* Take out of pan with a spatula (I have fancy spatula Tongs) and cut into wedges with a pizza cutter or knife.
* Eat with chips, veggies or fries like I did!