Present: Steve Wright, Alan Smith, Emmie Hiersche, Pattric Langley, Dave Green, Karen Peterson
Guest: Aleta Fullenwider
- Dave walked the board through his 2/17/16 Profit and Loss Statement. Looks like we’re in a better position than we previously thought and are making progress toward breaking even this calendar year.
- 524 individual memberships
- 201 family memberships
- Total of ~1150 people
- Discussion by Board about membership revenue down in Jan/Feb 2016. Might be due to our dues price increase this year.
- Race Operations - Pattric
- Overall good progress in getting events opened up six months prior and standardized setup in RunSignUp.
- Summer Solstice event has conflict for our originally scheduled date at Clackamas Comm College. RD conflicts are limiting our options for other dates. Pattric proposes that we suspend it for 2016, with the hope of the event returning in 2017. Board approved this proposal.
- Hagg Mud Ultra event went well. Karen Peterson will provide more a complete report next month.
- Both proposals were approved by the Board.
- Ready for submission.
- 2016 Awards Banquet - Steve
- Age Group award calculations
- Needs to be much better planned for next year.
- Rename annual “Volunteer Award” to “Dick and Diane Bemrose Volunteer Award”. Tabled for now until the committee gets going to start planning next year’s event.
- Nomination of Board - Aleta Fullenwider
- Aleta will submit her bio statement, etc. prior to the next Board meeting.
- Community Outreach - Emmie
- Request from Terra Linda Elem School. Will present more info on this at the next Board meeting.
- More definition for the community outreach program is needed and will help the Board evaluate specific proposals
- Consider adding donation line to club membership online registration as a straight donation to the club to fund our community involvement program.
- Proposal to Board to allow the President of ORRC to give things like club membership renewals, or 10K Series registrations, etc. to key club volunteers. Approved.
- Consider consolidation of race timing services with one vendor.
- Potential work with Coffee Creek Correctional Facility for their running program.