Pigeon Forge High School
Room Number(s): 126
- Realidades by Prentice Hall
- Students will use their supplies from Spanish I. Transfer students should see the supply list from Spanish I.
- Spanish II continues to build upon the language skills acquired in Spanish I. Students will continue to develop listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills in Spanish.There is a strong emphasis on vocabulary acquisition and verb conjugation at this level. Students should expect to participate daily in all class activities. Spanish will be used as much as possible during classroom instruction.
- Per Sevier County Board of Education policy, daily grades will count as two-thirds of a student’s final average while test grades will count as the final one-third. Deductions will be made for unexcused absences and tardies. The semester exam will count as 20% of the student’s final grade for the course when averaged with the grades from each marking period. Progress reports are distributed at the three week point of each six weeks grading period.
Parental Access to Instructional Materials
- Pursuant to Tennessee Code 49-6-7003, parents or guardians may request access to any teaching materials, instructional materials, and other teaching aids used in the classroom as well as any tests developed or graded by the teacher. In order to facilitate this request, parents/guardians are asked to submit a request for such review via letter, email, or phone conversation prior to an established meeting for said review.