5390 AVENIDA DEL MARE
On the island of Siesta Key, Sarasota, Florida, 34242, USA
Address: 5390 Avenida Del Mare, Sarasota, Florida 34242
Phone: #941-346-1464 Free local & long Distance calls in the USA & Canada
Wireless Network: TO935 Network Key: [available upon stay]
Lawn Day is Tuesday: Terry’s Phone 941-376-3012
Pool Service Day is Friday: Chris’s Phone 941-549-9589
Bikes and Kayaks: Available for 2 day reservations. Please request kayaks 48 hours prior to your reservation.
Trash & Recycling Day is Wednesday Morning:
Recycling: Blue bin is for cans, bottles, glass. Red bin is for Newspapers, Paper
Laundry: As noted in the rental lease agreement, the garage is off-limits to tenants. However, the small utility room between the home and the garage is accessible to tenants and includes a washer and dryer for your use.
Hot Tub Instructions:
Black Remote Control in key hanger fixture pocket on side of kitchen cabinet
Button # 1 Heat:
1. “On” push down button #1 for two seconds and wait approximately 10 minutes for heat pump to turn on. Estimated heat up time is 45-minutes. Please keep temperature less than 103 degrees. Staying in a hot tub in excess of 15 minutes is dangerous to your health and may cause death. Always check the temperature of the hot tub on the heater unit before entering hot tub. Never use a hot tub alone or under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
2. “Off” Push down off on button #1 for two seconds.
Button # 2 Bubble Jets: “On” push down “on” button #2 for two seconds. Bubble Jets will start immediately. “Off” push down “off” button #2 for two seconds.
Buttons # 3 & # 4 serve no purpose.
Pool Instructions: Pool Pump & Filter is on an automatic timer. Do not heat the pool above 83 degrees.
Pool Lights: The 3 pool lights are on the North side of the house on the wall next to the pool pump, filter and heater. The 3 light buttons are labeled. Please turn lights off before going to sleep. They are $500/per light to replace.
The most valuable tip we can offer is to always please wear sunscreen when outdoors during your stay!
Check out Procedures:
1. Put any dirty dishes in the dishwasher. We will review the dishes
2. Place any garbage or recycling in the containers on the side of house.
3. Beds that were used should be stripped and all dirty linens, including comforters, should be placed in the laundry room.
205 Canal Rd Sarasota, FL 34242
1211 Old Stickney Point Rd Sarasota, FL 34242
3825 South Osprey Avenue Sarasota, FL 34239
Fine $$$ Siesta Key Restaurants: Flavio’s, Opheila’s, Joto’s Sushi
Great $$ Siesta Key Restaurants: Claytons, The Lobster Pot
Family Tourist Restaurants: The Hub, Captain Curts, Walt’s Fish Market
Bars w/ & w/o food:
SKOB Siesta Key Oyster Bar-Oyster (Happy Hour from 3-6pm)
Big Water Fish Market (fresh fish market on the island)
6641 Midnight Pass Rd Sarasota, FL 34242 (941) 554-8101. Liquor store is beside this market. BYOB and eat fresh seafood cooked and shucked to order.
Boat Rentals, Fishing Supplies & Bait:
1. Siesta Key Marina 1265 Old Stickney Point Rd Sarasota, FL 34242, (941) 349-1970
2. Mr. CB’s 1249 Stickney Point Rd Siesta Key, FL 34242 (941) 349-4400
Basic Fishing Gear:
Siesta Hardware next to Siesta Market.
Housekeeper: Erica Prock 941-376-0621
Pool Service: Chris Zada 941-549-9589
Plumber: Ed Rutherford 941-539-5615
Handyman: Mike Bushman 941-302-2184
Air Conditioning: Justin Markey 941-315-1504 or Ryan Markey
Jan Haas: 941-539-9483
Owner, Tim Taylor 941-921-2337
Thank you and enjoy your stay,
Tim Taylor, Owner