1. Putting together a list of the features we want for the next release. Andrew will start to collect the features that have been added, and those that we aim to add, for the next feature release, 4.4. Also which modules will be included and which not.
2. Proposal for adding tags to pvAccess & pvData.
3. Review a list of mercurial modules we have, each marked "core", "active", or "dead". Decide on actions for repos of dead modules.
4. Review list of documents that MUST be brought up to date (as opposed to those which merely should be).
PRESENT: AJ, BD, DH, MK, MS, GW, GS
NEW TOPIC: Mercurial modules status
AI on AJ: Archive the HG repositories somewhere. Cron or Jenkins job...
NEW TOPIC: Features for Next Release
1. Putting together a list of the features we want for the next release.
DH: When do we want to make the next release?
End April - testing at least the “pvAccess & pvData API refinement”
End June - packaging 4.4.0 pre1
July and August refinement
September - release announcement
Above provisional on Features.
Efficient data transfer
Update release notes in each module
We then review release notes, and make a feature summary.
AI on AJ: Act as features coordinator for next release.
RESOLUTION: NormativeTypesCPP MUST include: NTTable, NTURI, NTNDArray, NTScalar for release 4.4.0.
AI on DH 15-May: Add NTURI, NTNDArray, NTScalar to NormativeTypesCPP.