Solon Springs School District 8993 E Baldwin Ave • Solon Springs, WI 54873 Tel: 715-378-2263 • Web: www.solonk12.net
High School English Teacher Job Posting
May 18, 2017
The District of Solon Springs located in the Village of Solon Springs in northwestern Wisconsin just south of Duluth/Superior, is seeking a High School English teacher to fill our full time position within our 4K-12 School. The teaching load will include a variety of classes at the high school level.
• English (1300) licensure or ability to be Emergency Certified is necessary. Special
consideration will be given to candidates able to deliver AP and Honors English requirements.
• Qualified candidates should submit a letter of application, resume, credentials (must be current-within three years), transcripts, and a copy of Wisconsin Teacher License.
• Extra-Curricular coaching opportunities may be available. Initial phone and email contacts are encouraged. Interested applicants should contact:
• Geraldine Muller, Principal (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) or
• Frank Helquist, District Administrator Email: (Email: email@example.com).
All application materials need to be submitted via the WECAN website: https://wecan.education.wisc.edu
Deadline for Applications is: Until position is filled.
The Solon Springs Public School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Solon Springs School District does not discriminate in the employment of support staff on the basis of any characteristic protected under State or Federal law including, but not limited to, race, color, age, sex, creed or religion, genetic information, handicap or disability, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, military service (as defined in 111.32, Wis. Stats.), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, arrest record, conviction record, use or nonuse of lawful products off the District’s premises during nonworking hours, or any other characteristic protected by law in its employment practices.