May 17, 2017
- Call to order - 7:04
- Approve April meeting minutes video - moved, seconded, motion carries
- Principal update – Sean Leverty
a. Hawkeye Printing
School account with DocuMart - ~5000 Hawkeyes for ~ $128 - order placed, may save volunteer time to be used in classrooms
b. New night custodian - Norman Eade - welcome to Montclair!
- Teacher Liaison update – Amanda Elliott
- Second Staff appreciation lunch was today - thank you to 4th grade parents!
- President update – Mike Pringle
- Updates (MVP Class) - Corrina, Becky and Mike attended at District office
- Voting for next year’s PTO Board
- Lauren Dahl – Vice President - duly elected
- Ross Bradshaw – Treasurer - duly elected
- Becky O’Donnell – Volunteer Coordinator - duly elected
- Corrina Yballe – Volunteer Coordinator - duly elected
- Thank you to outgoing to Board members, Kelley, Robynn, Abe and Amy!
- Vice President update – Robynn Schillace
- Round the world intros
- Sweetheart Dance ( over $1300 raised!) -
- Box Top Coordinator for next year please see Lauren Dahl - project perhaps for 5th graders?...
- PlayFitFun - Tuesday mornings from 7:40-8:10 - Spencer Rubin...free to try for the next two weeks 5/23, 5/30 - sign waiver if you want to try out...available for all ages K-5
- Free Meals during the Summer for ages 1-18 at District schools - link at BSD
- Secretary update – Peter James
- Outgoing board members
- New Board member orientation
- Volunteer Coordinator update – Amy Nokes / Abe Martinez (Pringle will cover items)
- Auction update - Jake Shores, Courtney Cronk and Tracy Meurisse will continue to run Auction 2017-18 - thank you!
- MVP page - 401 registered volunteers
- Mornings with Mom and Those who love me - Ross Bradshaw - thanks to sponsors Alpenrose, Sesame, Starbucks, Garden Home Marketplace
- Hayhurst Elementary auction volunteers (Full)
- Jump Rope for Heart - only needs volunteers for prize distribution on a later date
- Field Day - June 22nd
- Log into MVP as much as you would like!
- Welcome to new VC’s! - Abe & Amy
- Treasurer update – Kelley Stine
a. Budget Committee update (insert docs here)
b. DOF$ - Bambuza ~$1200
c. Proposed 17-18 Budget - motion to decrease the Hawkeye printing total to $0 and increase Gym Mat total by $750 - motion made, seconded, carried...overall budget increased $1650 from 16-17
- Round Table
- Abe Martinez - thank you for running Walk+Bike to school 5/10
- Yearbook - Robynn, Stacy Chase - DEADLINE to submit photos is NOW! It goes to the printer ASAP!...Photo restrictions apply for some students, but feel free to submit, office staff will review.
- Media Opt-Out is all or none, will not allow Yearbook publishing, but disallow all other uses
- Maybe a June meeting? Stay tuned….
- Suggestions about dates for 17-18 events? Please email Mike, Peter or Sean with your ideas
- Future Ready Night - May 25th, 6pm
- Adjourn - Old Market Pub for drinks after! - 7:54pm