11.5 pH (STRONG)
1. GOOD NIGHT SLEEP
Drink 1/2-1 ounce of 11.5 before bedtime to help release Melatonin for a great night sleep
2. EYE WASH
Rinse eyes with an eye cup. Upon removing the eye cup from its packaging, soak in Strong Acid Water (pH 2.5) for 1-2 minutes to clean and disinfect. Rinse the eye cup thoroughly with Strong Alkaline Water (pH 11.5) Fill the cup, following package directions, with Strong Alkaline Water (pH 11.5) Place cup firmly around one eye, keeping your eye open, tilt your head back and gently roll your eye as though you were attempting to look up, down, and from side to side. Continue this for approximately 1 minute. Now that you have completed one eye, toss the water away. Rinse the eye cup thoroughly with Strong Acid Water (pH 2.5) Repeat steps for your other eye. To maintain healthy eyes follow this protocol 1-3 times per week. When working to improve any eye condition, follow this protocol at least 2 times daily and up to 10 times per day.
3. GREASE IN EYE
Spray 11.5 as needed to soothe and heal eye.
4. MAKE UP REMOVER
Spray on eyes to dissolve and remove make up.
5. PUFFY EYES
Spray on to eyes to reduce puffiness.
6. HOT BATH SOAK
Use one gallon of 11.5 added right at the end of filling the tub. This replaces Epsom Salts or any other remedy. This works even better if you have the Anespa from Enagic.
7. ALLERGIES, COLD SYMPTOMS, SNORING
Use as a nasal wash when sinuses are plugged. Due to the reduction in inflammation of nasal passages this technique can also reduce snoring!
8. BUG SPRAY/ REPELLENT, SUNBURN, BUG BITES, SWELLING
Spray or soak areas with towel soaked in 11.5 and keep wet by adding small amounts of 11.5 to the towel for a minimum of 30 minutes twice a day...better if one hour twice daily.
9. HEAT BURN, INDIGESTION, FOOD POISONING, STOMACH FLU
Drink 1⁄4 cup FRESH 11.5 immediately followed by 25 ounces of 9.5 then do not eat or drink anything for 45 minutes. Repeat the next day only if necessary.
10. ARTHRITIS, GOUT, MUSCLE SORENESS OR TISSUE INJURIES
Since high alkalinity draws out acids, you can utilize 11.5 to soak in to “pull out” acids associated with inflammation, injury and pain.
11. HANGOVERS & MIGRAINES
It can prevent hang overs, as soon as feel migraine coming on, drink several ounces.
Drink the water with chemotherapy. The benefits are that side effects are lessened, it reverses metabolic acidosis, and the antioxidants are good for any point on chemo. Put 11.5 on the skin twice a day for burns from chemo.
Drink as much as able if feel a stroke coming on to provide potent alkalinity to overcome severe acidosis causing the stroke.
14. FRUITS & VEGGIES
Soak for a minimum of 5 minutes to clean off pesticides.
15. ICE CUBES
To help off-set acidic drinks.
16. RICE, BEAN, LEGUMES
Soak for 5 to 10 minutes and rinse clean with low flow 9.5.
Soak all for 5 to 10 minutes for cleaning and tenderizing.
18. LAUNDRY SOAP
Use 1 to 2 quarts per load in place of laundry soap. Works beautifully for greasy smells like Fast-food Restaurant work clothes.
19. STAINS ON CLOTHES, RUGS, CARPETS
Use as a degreaser for any type of cleaning. Clean oil based stains by soaking the area and letting sit for 10 to 20 minutes and then blot out of carpets and wash if laundry stain as mentioned in step 17.
20. CLEAN OVEN, CLOGGED SINKS & TUBS, REPLACE 409 CLEANER & DRANO
Clean with a scratch pad. Replaces 409 cleaner when dissolving grease and grime in kitchen. Use instead of Drano or other chemicals for clogged sinks and bathtubs.
21. POLISH SILVER
Soak and polish.
22. PAINT THINNER
After using oil base paints, use to clean up.
23. USE INSTEAD OF “GOO GONE”
Removes greasy, gooey, gummy, sticky problems.
2.5 pH (STRONG ACIDIC)
1. KILL ALL MICROBES
Pre-rinse all fruits, vegetables and meat and let sit for one minute before soaking in 11.5. This will kill all microbes. Will kill MRSA and infections.
Use for disinfecting anything.
3. ANTI-BACTERIAL SOAP
Use in place of anti-bacterial soap.
4. HARD WATER SPOTS & RUST
Clean hard water spots off of chrome and rust off of metal.
5. FACIAL LIFTING & TIGHTENING
Spray face and neck (not eyes) and rub skin upward until dry. Finish with Beauty Water to tone skin.
6. BRUSH & GARGLE, RESOLVE PERIODONTAL DISEASE & THRUSH, PREVENT ROOT CANALS
Wait one minute and then rinse with 9.5 water for 30 seconds to restore the natural pH. This procedure will prevent or resolve periodontal disease & thrush, & avoid root canals.
To stop vomiting take 1-2 Tbsp.
8. OPEN WOUNDS, BURNS, INFECTIONS, STOP BLEEDING, KILLS CANDIDA
Kills bacteria and pathogens. Use on cuts, scrapes to help stop bleeding. Clean twice daily until healed. Do not use any other ointments as they only attract microbes by keeping the area moist and sticky.
9. INFECTED SINUSES
Spray in nose 2x/day for 2 days. Wait 2 minutes, then flush with 11.5.
10. NAIL FUNGUS
Spray twice a day or soak.
11. PINK EYE
Spray infected eye several times thru the day and will clear up.
12. SORE THROAT, STREP THROAT, COUGH
Gargle 3-4 times per day or put in spray bottle and spray into throat.
13. POISON IVY
Spray on infected area as often as needed. Will slow down itching and dry up poison ivy much quicker.
14. FEVER BLISTERS, CANCER SORES
Spray or gargle to stop and dry up both.
15. MOLES & WARTS
If you see something abnormal on your skin you may want to soak a gauze pad on a band aid with the 2.5 and apply over the area. Change the band aid at least once a day. Often this process requires 30-60 days before seeing results.
7.0pH (CLEAN WATER)
1. Drink with meals only if necessary.
2. Use for making baby formula.
3. Drink with fast dissolving medication.
6.0 pH (BEAUTY WATER)
1. FACIAL SOAP
Clean face twice a day. Spray after cleaning.
2. HAIR CONDITIONER
Spray hair after showering as this conditions your hair. Try not to use conditioner of any kind as this coats the hair.
3. TONE SKIN
Use as final rinse in shower or bath to tone and firm skin.
4. RASHES, DIAPER RASH
Spray on skin to soothe and heal rashes, including diaper rash.
Bathe pets for more lustrous coats.
Water indoor and outdoor plants for vigorous growth. Can revive dying plants.
7. EGGS & PASTA
Use to boil eggs and pasta.
8. FREEZING FOOD
Spray on foods before freezing including fish and shrimp so that foods do not lose their flavor.
For washing and preparing fruits and vegetables containing anthocyanins: plums, grapes, cherries, strawberries, red cabbage,eggplant, soy beans, asparagus.
10. FABRIC SOFTENER
Use in rinse cycle during laundry. One gallon per load.
12. REPLACE WINDEX
Replace all window and mirror cleaners with Beauty Water.
13. HARDWOOD FLOORS & CERAMIC TILE
For polishing and housecleaning: hardwood floors,ceramic tiles, etc
Additional Skin Condition remedies:
1. Rinse with pH 11.5 Strong Alkaline Water to remove excess oils from the skin. 2. Cleanse with non-soap cleanser and pH 4-6 Mild Acidic Water. 3. With a cotton swab dab pH 2.5 Strong Acidic Water on any active blemishes or broken skin. 4. Tone with pH 4-6 Water in a glass bottle with a fine spray mister. 5. Repeat morning and bedtime. 6. Tone multiple times per day to keep skin hydrated.
1. Rinse with pH 11.5 Strong Alkaline Water to remove excess oils from the skin. 2. Cleanse with non-soap cleanser and pH 4-6 MildAcidic Water. 3. With a cotton swab dab 2.5 Strong Acid Water on any broken skin. 4. Tone with 5.5 Beauty Water in a glass bottle with a fine spray mister. 5. Repeat morning and bedtime. 6. Tone multiple times per day to keep skin hydrated.
1. Rinse with pH 11.5 Strong Alkaline Water to remove excess oils from the skin. 2. Cleanse with non-soap cleanser and pH 4-5 Mild Acidic Water. 3. With a cotton swab dab 2.5 Strong Acid Water on any broken skin. 4. Tone with pH 4-6 Mild Acidic Water in a glass bottle with a fine spray mister. 5. Repeat morning and bedtime. 6. Tone multiple times per day to keep skin hydrated.
1. Cleanse with non-soap cleanser and pH 4-5 Mild Acidic Water & pat dry. 2. With a cotton swab dab 2.5 Strong Acid Water on any broken skin and let dry. 3. Hydrate the skin with pH 4-6 Mild Acidic Water in a glass bottle with a fine spray mist setting. 4. Repeat after each diaper change. Diaper rash begins with urine and feces that are too acidic. To prevent diaper rash begin by making certain that your baby is properly hydrated with pH 8.5-9.5 Alkaline Drinking Water. Next replace baby wipes with a container filled with soft cloths or unbleached paper towels and Mild Acidic Water. Use to cleanse diaper area each time you change your baby, pat dry and then apply a very fine mist to the skin. This assists in keeping the pH of the skin balanced.
Sweat is one of your body’s natural methods for ridding itself of toxins, so stopping that natural function can create a serious backlash in your lymphatic system. Odors are simply bacteria thriving in the dark, damp area. So to stop the odor simply mist with pH 2.5 Strong Acid Water. If you tend to sweat a lot keep a small spray bottle for occasional touch ups.
8.5 - 9.5 pH (DRINKING WATER)
When starting, drink 8.5 and build your way up to 9.5.
2. DOG WATER
Dogs get 8.5.
Cook all soups with 9.5 water.
4. STIR FRY
Stir fry with 9.5 to steam.
5. WEIGHT LOSS
Drink before you snack and before meals...wait 30 minutes and eat meal or if still hungry eat snack...most folks are so dehydrated that their thirst mechanism is so weak, that they think they are hungry.
6. GREY HAIR
Often can return original hair color. 5. VISION: Can improve eye vision.
7. SPIDER VEINS
Over time of drinking the water and cell repairing, spider veins can improve.
8. AROMA THERAPY/SPRITZER
Put any herb like rosemary or lavender in a spray bottle filled with Kangen water, let set for a couple of hours and use as a spritzer in your house for aroma therapy and an air freshener.