Strut Tower Defenders (Gen 1)
Thank you for purchasing the MINI Strut Tower Defenders (Gen 1) from CravenSpeed. The piece is made from the highest grade materials and is guaranteed to be free from defects.
Parts included are:
1 ea Right Defender Plate
1 ea Left Defender Plate
6 ea Hex Nuts
6 ea Small Washers
6 ea Large Washers
6 ea Custom Bolt Adapters
Tools Required are:
9/16” Deep Socket
1. Remove 3 factory nuts from the top of each strut tower using your ½” socket and wrench.
2. Drop one of the small washers onto each of the exposed bolts.
3. Twist the included bolt adapters onto the protruding bolts on the two strut towers.
4. Use the deep 9/16 socket and torque wrench to tighten the adapters to 25 FT/LBS.
5. Notice the left and right plates are different; the logo will be on the windshield side.
6. Line up the plate with the adapter closest to the windshield and slide it down ¼ inch.
7. Turn the plate to line up the other two holes and press straight down.
8. Drop one of the large washers on top of the plate around each bolt.
9. Notice that the hex nuts have one flat and one concave side; use them flat side down for steps 10 and 11.
10. Use the 7/8” socket to torque the hex nuts to 25 FT/LBS.
11. Repeat process on the opposite strut tower.
If you have any questions about this installation, please give us a call at (503)505-6886 from Monday - Friday between 8am and 4:30pm Pacific Time and we will be glad to give you a hand.
We love pictures too! If you have some nice photos of our products that you would like to share with us you can email them to: email@example.com
CravenSpeed, 14010-A SW 72nd Avenue, Portland, OR, 97224, 503.505.6886