Citations of Journal of the Optical Society of America B 34, C8 (2017)
- Ke-wen Xiao, Anda Xiong, Nan Zhao, Zhang-qi Yin*, “Synthetic cooling translational mode of an optically trapped nanoparticle through librational mode”, arXiv:1805.02469.
- Title:Employing coupled cavities to increase the cooling rate of a levitated nanosphere in the resolved sideband regime, Authors:Mohammad Ali Abbassi,Khashayar Mehrany, Journal of the Optical Society of America, in pressing.
- Orientational quantum revivals of nanoscale rotors Benjamin A. Stickler, Birthe Papendell, Stefan Kuhn, James Millen, Markus Arndt, Klaus Hornberger, arXiv:1803.01778
- Cavity optomechanics in a levitated helium drop L. Childress, M. P. Schmidt, A. D. Kashkanova, C. D. Brown, G. I. Harris, A. Aiello, F. Marquardt, and J. G. E. Harris, Phys. Rev. A 96, 063842 (2017).
- BHATTACHARYA, M., AN VAMIVAKAS, and P. BARKER. "Levitated optomechanics: introduction." JOSA B, Vol. 34, No. 6 / June 2017
- Auxiliary-cavity-assisted ground-state cooling of optically levitated nanosphere in the unresolved-sideband regime Jin-Shan Feng, Lei Tan, Huai-Qiang Gu, Wu-Ming Liu, arXiv:1705.10926
- Bistability and squeezing the librational mode of an optically trapped nanoparticle, Ke-Wen Xiao, Nan Zhao, and Zhang-qi Yin*, arXiv:1705.00114.