RACHEL ANDREA KO GO
email@example.com || rachelandreago.com || linkedin.com/in/RachelGo
Marketing Director 04/2021 — Present @ MyFBAPrep
- Built marketing processes from the ground up, including blog, newsletter, and internal project management.
- Managed external agencies, contractors, and freelancers on behalf of MyFBAPrep.
- Worked with the product team to gather actionable customer feedback and guide the product roadmap.
- Provided sales enablement materials, including case studies and cheatsheets.
- Created a warehouse webpage to capture interest from potential warehouse partners and built out a system to run them through the internal warehouse team.
- Built out the marketing tech stack, mapped the growth team structure, and defined our marketing KPIs.
- Coordinated with partners on guest post exchanges, joint webinars, and other co-marketing efforts.
Organic Acquisition Marketing 08/2020 – Present @ Pipe17
- Built out and executed blog and SEO strategy.
- Evolved an erratic publishing schedule to consistent 1-2 articles per week.
Discoverr Conference Organizer 08/2021 — 10/2021 @ Deliverr
Freelance Content Marketer 05/2021 — 10/2021
Senior Content Marketing Manager 08/2020 – 05/2021
Content and Partnerships Marketing Manager 03/2018 – 08/2020
- First marketing hire and the only full-time marketer for 2+ years, through series A, B, and C funding.
- Coordinated Deliverr blog production, growing monthly blog pageviews 75,000%.
- Managed freelance and full-time writers, a design team, video production arm, and an SEO consultant to scale the blog from 0 to 5 articles/week.
- Wrote and managed our marketing email newsletters, growing newsletter list to 60,000+ subscribers with a >25% all-time open rate.
- Wrote, published, and promoted eCommerce email courses on Walmart, Wish, Shopify, eBay, and multi-channel selling.
- Managed integration and marketing partnerships, overseeing content exchanges, website updates, webinars, and other co-marketing efforts.
- Coordinated webinars and virtual conferences with partners and industry leaders.
- Managed a video program producing 2 videos/week to enhance our content and SEO.
- Responsible for sourcing and selecting tools/software, agency partners, and contractors for the marketing team.
- Organized an annual virtual multi-channel eCommerce summit bringing together marketplace speakers from Walmart, Wish, Marketplace Pulse, and more, two years in a row (second year was brought back on a freelance basis).
- Was promoted to senior content marketing manager to oversee all organic marketing initiatives, including running a high-volume blog that achieved 30-40% of all organic signups.
- Organized blog post exchanges with marketing and integration partners to grow referral signup volume.
- Responsible for all website updates and optimizations to improve conversion rate.
- Stayed on in a freelance capacity to continue writing for the Deliverr blog.
Content Strategist and Inbound Marketer 01/2015 – Present @ RGO
- I write and manage content that converts for B2B eCommerce businesses, who bring me onboard to manage their blog strategy, website builds, social media, growth marketing, and inbound marketing efforts.
- With a background of testing strategies in content and inbound marketing, I bring an ultra-organized, optimized content management process to clients across the world in England, Australia, the Philippines, Estonia, and the USA.
- I've worked with B2B clients such as 237 Marketing + Web, Hubstaff, Sherish, Sakas and Company, Toro Digital, Hello Marketing, ListSmart, Altviz, Skubana, Versatech, Deliverr, Demio, Shogun, Pipe17, MyFBAPrep and more.
Digital Content Manager 01/2014 – Present @ Profiles Asia Pacific
- Published online articles focusing on human resources and relevant topics.
- Collaborated with partner companies for guest blogging opportunities.
- Wrote magazine articles on behalf of the company as a ghost writer.
- Managed social media through 2019.
Head of Digital Marketing 08/2018 – 06/2021 @ Versatech International
SEO and Web Marketing Specialist 04/2016 – 03/2017
- Initially under 6-month contract (extended to 1 year) to oversee new website development, manage strategy for website build, and write content using SEO best practices.
- Ranked #1 in Google search results for targeted search term: ICT Distribution Philippines, ahead of the largest IT distributor in the Philippines.
- Brought back to manage digital marketing efforts, including 4 website builds and ongoing editorial calendars.
- Worked with outsourced agencies to close any digital marketing team gaps.
- Wrote, edited, and optimized web content, blogs, email campaigns, and shareholder communications.
- Strategized and oversaw 3 specialized WordPress websites for key Versatech solutions, such as digital signage and managed print solutions. Our MPS website reached the 1st page of search results within a year of launch.
Freelance Content Strategist and Editor 01/2016 – 01/2019 @ Sakas and Company
- Researched, enhanced, and edited articles. Uploaded and formatted posts in WordPress.
- Wrote, formatted and set up an automated email course in MailChimp.
Content Marketing Coordinator 12/2016 – 08/2017 @ Skubana
- Managed a team of freelancers, coordinated our content calendar and posting schedule.
- Built out the blog pipeline from 0 planned blogs to a 5-month runway with pre-scheduled posts 3x/week.
- Coordinated our guest posting and link-building strategy. Achieved 50+ post exchanges in 6 months. As a result grew site DA from 35 to 41.
- Edited and handled quality assurance for all outgoing content and marketing materials.
- Created newsletter emails in Hubspot. Achieved 13% increase in signups, a 33.53% open rate where industry average was 20.95%, and an 11.23% click rate where industry average is 2.29%.
- Used HARO and Quora to build reputation for Skubana founder and CEO.
- Monitored analytics with Hubspot and Google Analytics to keep track of self-set KPIs.
Content / Social 01/2015 – 09/2016 @ Hubstaff
- Wrote and edited marketing and technical blog articles using SEO best practices.
- Ensured all blog posts were aligned with internal content guidelines.
- Shared blog posts on social media and other content aggregator sites to increase reach, drive traffic and gain leads.
- Curated and scheduled social media posts and monitored accounts.
- Grew Facebook following from 3K to 35K in 1 month.
- Used Google Analytics to monitor and measure the success of social media and blog articles.
- Curated articles and wrote copy for a bi-monthly management and leadership newsletter.
Online Content Coordinator 07/2013 – 12/2014 @ 237 Marketing + Web
- Handled client accounts for public relations, advertising and marketing.
- Wrote copy, managed event marketing, worked within deadlines, scheduled ad placements and coordinated marketing material productions.
- Organized and created content for print and email newsletters for clients and 237 Marketing + Web.
- Coordinated both client and 237 Marketing + Web social media accounts; managed data, created relevant and useful content, obtained approval, scheduled messages, and interacted with clients and customers.
- Created editorial calendars for different companies, managed client and company websites, kept information updated and generated SEO-tailored content.