RACHEL ANDREA KO GO
BA Mass Communication, Linfield College (Cum Laude)
firstname.lastname@example.org || rachelandreago.com || linkedin.com/in/RachelGo
Senior Acquisition Marketing Manager @ Deliverr
08/2020 – Present
- Promoted from content and partnerships marketing manager.
- Responsible for all organic acquisition channels: Website, blog, newsletter, partnerships, and social.
- Managed a team of freelancers, agencies, contractors, and full-time employees.
Content and Partnerships Marketing Manager @ Deliverr
03/2018 – 08/2020
- Wrote and coordinated blog posts and guest blog exchanges with partners. Also wrote white label blogs for partners. Eventually hired and managed a team of freelance writers on behalf of Deliverr, acting as editor.
- Created and scheduled out emails in MailChimp, then HubSpot.
- Managed marketing communications with partners and stakeholders.
- Edited articles, emails, proposals, eBooks, and client support documents.
- Managed partnerships with listing solutions, coordinating webinars, co-marketing emails and blogs, and updates to all partnership materials.
- Coordinated webinars, including presenter scheduling, creating registration pages, ensuring all announcement and reminder emails go out on time, creating and organizing slides, guest posting to promote webinars, and hitting registrant goals.
- Managed an external video program that produced an average of 2 animated videos/week focusing on key topics and case studies, and were distributed on social media channels.
- Researched and discovered best fit webinar tool, design service, and freelance writers. Hired and managed teams of contractors for video creation, social media management, blog writing, and more.
- Created acquisition process documentation in Confluence for the purpose of training sales, content, and partnerships teams.
- Launched and managed an affiliate program.
Digital Content Manager @ Profiles Asia Pacific & People Dynamics, Inc.
01/2014 – Present
- Scheduled social media posts three times a week on Facebook and Twitter platforms.
- Published online articles focusing on human resources and relevant topics.
- Collaborated with partner companies for guest blogging opportunities.
- Wrote magazine articles on behalf of the company as a ghost writer.
Freelance Content Strategist and Inbound Marketer @ Multiple
01/2015 – 01/2019
- I’ve collaborated with B2B tech startups, marketing agencies, bootstrapped SaaS businesses, consultancy firms, and e-commerce clients to manage their blog strategy, website builds, social media, and inbound marketing efforts.
- Collaborated remotely with clients in England, Australia, the Philippines, Estonia, and the USA.
Freelance Content Strategist and Editor @ Sakas and Company
01/2016 – 01/2019
- Researched, enhanced, and edited articles. Uploaded and formatted posts in WordPress.
- Wrote, formatted and set up an automated email course in MailChimp.
- Built slide decks for presentations.
- Assisted through a website redesign, ensuring WordPress was formatted properly and all blogs were compatible with the new theme.
Content Marketing Coordinator @ Skubana
12/2016 – 08/2017
- Managed a team of freelancers, coordinated our content calendar and posting schedule.
- Built out the blog pipeline from 0 planned blogs to a 5-month runway with pre-scheduled posts 3x/week.
- Coordinated our guest posting and link-building strategy. Achieved 50+ post exchanges in 6 months. As a result grew site DA from 35 to 41.
- Edited and handled quality assurance for all outgoing content and marketing materials.
- Created newsletter emails in Hubspot. Achieved 13% increase in signups, a 33.53% open rate where industry average was 20.95%, and an 11.23% click rate where industry average is 2.29%.
- Used HARO and Quora to build reputation for Skubana founder and CEO.
- Monitored analytics with Hubspot and Google Analytics to keep track of self-set KPIs.
SEO and Web Marketing Specialist @ Versatech International
04/2016 – 03/2017
- Under 6-month contract to oversee new website development, manage strategy for website build, and write content using SEO best practices.
- Contract was extended to handle content marketing for the year. Created articles and resources to be featured on the site.
- Landed on the first page of Google search results (position #5) for targeted search term: ICT Distribution Philippines.
- Developed a strategic plan to improve company culture, including a new internal newsletter and employee rewards program.
Content / Social @ Hubstaff
01/2015 – 09/2016
- Wrote and edited marketing and technical blog articles using SEO best practices.
- Ensured all blog posts were aligned with internal content guidelines.
- Shared blog posts on social media and other content aggregator sites to increase reach, drive traffic and gain leads.
- Curated and scheduled social media posts and monitored accounts.
- Grew Facebook following from 3K to 35K in 1 month.
- Used Google Analytics to monitor and measure the success of social media and blog articles.
- Curated articles and wrote copy for a bi-monthly management and leadership newsletter.
Online Content Coordinator @ 237 Marketing + Web
07/2013 – 12/2014
- Handled client accounts for public relations, advertising and marketing.
- Wrote copy, managed event marketing, worked within deadlines, scheduled ad placements and coordinated marketing material productions.
- Organized and created content for print and email newsletters for clients and 237 Marketing + Web.
- Coordinated both client and 237 Marketing + Web social media accounts; managed data, created relevant and useful content, obtained approval, scheduled messages, and interacted with clients and customers.
- Created editorial calendars for different companies, and wrote posts following topic schedule.
- Managed client and company websites, kept information updated and generated SEO-tailored content