RACHEL ANDREA KO GO
BA Mass Communication, Linfield College (Cum Laude)
firstname.lastname@example.org || rachelandreago.com || www.linkedin.com/in/RachelGo
Freelance Content Strategist and Inbound Marketer @ Multiple
01/2015 – Present
- I’ve collaborated with B2B tech startups, marketing agencies, bootstrapped SaaS businesses, consultancy firms, and e-commerce clients to manage their blog strategy, website builds, social media, and inbound marketing efforts.
- Collaborated remotely with clients in England, Australia, the Philippines, Estonia, and the USA.
Content Freelancer @ Sakas and Company
01/2016 – Present
- Researched, enhanced, and edited articles. Uploaded and formatted posts in WordPress.
- Wrote, formatted and set up an automated email course in MailChimp.
- Built slide decks for presentations.
- Assisted through a website redesign, ensuring WordPress was formatted properly and all blogs were compatible with the new theme.
Consultant / Copywriter @ Planet Grapes
06/2014 – Present
- Composed social media content plans, created copy for social media posts.
- Wrote feature articles, blog articles, press releases, tasting notes, and broadsheet information using SEO best practices.
- Researched the wine industry in the Philippines and crafted business analyses.
- Wrote, proofed and edited marketing materials.
- Wrote content for a mobile app, and employee operations and training manuals.
- Assembled press kits for events.
Social Media Coordinator / SEO Writer @ Profiles Asia Pacific & People Dynamics, Inc.
01/2014 – Present
- Scheduled social media posts three times a week on Facebook and Twitter platforms.
- Published online articles focusing on human resources and relevant topics.
- Collaborated with partner companies for guest blogging opportunities.
- Wrote magazine articles on behalf of the company as a ghost writer.
Content Marketing Coordinator @ Skubana
12/2016 – 08/2017
- Managed a team of freelancers, coordinated our content calendar and posting schedule.
- Built out the blog pipeline from 0 planned blogs to a 5-month runway with pre-scheduled posts 3x/week.
- Coordinated our guest posting and link-building strategy. Achieved 50+ post exchanges in 6 months. As a result grew site DA from 35 to 41.
- Edited and handled quality assurance for all outgoing content and marketing materials.
- Created newsletter emails in Hubspot. Achieved 13% increase in signups, a 33.53% open rate where industry average was 20.95%, and an 11.23% click rate where industry average is 2.29%.
- Used HARO and Quora to build reputation for Skubana founder and CEO.
- Monitored analytics with Hubspot and Google Analytics to keep track of self-set KPIs.
SEO and Web Marketing Specialist @ Versatech International
04/2016 – 03/2017
- Under 6-month contract to oversee new website development, manage strategy for website build, and write content using SEO best practices.
- Contract was extended to handle content marketing for the year. Created articles and resources to be featured on the site.
- Landed on the first page of Google search results (position #5) for targeted search term: ICT Distribution Philippines.
- Developed a strategic plan to improve company culture, including a new internal newsletter and employee rewards program.
Content / Social @ Hubstaff
01/2015 – 09/2016
- Wrote and edited marketing and technical blog articles using SEO best practices.
- Ensured all blog posts were aligned with internal content guidelines.
- Shared blog posts on social media and other content aggregator sites to increase reach, drive traffic and gain leads.
- Curated and scheduled social media posts and monitored accounts.
- Grew Facebook following from 3K to 35K in 1 month.
- Used Google Analytics to monitor and measure the success of social media and blog articles.
- Curated articles and wrote copy for a bi-monthly management and leadership newsletter.
Online Content Coordinator @ 237 Marketing + Web
07/2013 – 12/2014
- Handled client accounts for public relations, advertising and marketing.
- Wrote copy, managed event marketing, worked within deadlines, scheduled ad placements and coordinated marketing material productions.
- Organized and created content for print and email newsletters for clients and 237 Marketing + Web.
- Coordinated both client and 237 Marketing + Web social media accounts; managed data, created relevant and useful content, obtained approval, scheduled messages, and interacted with clients and customers.
- Created editorial calendars for different companies, and wrote posts following topic schedule.
- Managed client and company websites, kept information updated and generated SEO-tailored content