DAILY HS ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Students please make sure you check the lost & found table outside the HS Office. Everything left behind on Friday, March 9th will be donated to charity.
- There will be a NHS meeting on Thursday morning at 7:45 AM in Mrs. Villalobos room.
- Crepe Day is Nov. 15th! Order your crepe today for only $2 each. Order forms are in the HS front office.
- S2S is having a food drive. They have adopted a 2nd grade classroom and will be making Thanksgiving baskets. The boxes will be in your math class. Each class will have different items to be collected, so ask your math teacher what to bring.
- HOSA mtg. On Thursday, Nov. 16th during lunch in the HS Mall. HOSA is an organization for students interested in working in health careers one day. You don’t have to be in Health Science classes to attend.
- Pictures retakes will be Wednesday, Nov. 15th.
- This week is Red Ribbon Week. S2S will be giving out tickets to those who participate in the theme of the day. Collect 3 or more tickets by Friday and stop by room 14 for your What-a-burger prize.
- Pep Rally Friday, Oct. 27th. We are having a costume contest with prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place. Sign up in the MS or HS office.
- Unity Club will meet today during lunch in room 501. All students welcome.
- The PSAT will be administered Wednesday, Oct. 25th to all 9th, 10th, and 11th grade students from 8:25 to noon. Bring #2 pencils and a calculator to the testing room. Room locations will be posted in the front office and high school mall on Wednesday morning.
- Seniors - The ASVAB will be administered Wednesday, Oct. 25th to all Seniors. Room locations will be posted in the front office and HS Mall on Wednesday morning.
- If you are interested in driving school, stop by the HS front office to pick up a form from Central Park Driving School.
- Reminder Seniors - Jostens will be here Wednesday, Oct. 18th for the girls and Friday, Oct. 20th for the guys to take cap and gown orders during HS lunch. Make sure you turn in an order form to a Jostens rep on Wednesday & Friday.
- Juniors - Please vote TODAY in your English classes in the runoff election for your President & Treasurer. Winners will be announced Wednesday morning.
- Flu shots will be administered today starting at 9 AM.
- A representative from the Southwest School of Art will be here on Friday, Oct. 10th at 1:30 to meet with juniors and seniors who might be interested in studying art in college. See Ms. Gaitan or Ms. Reich by Thursday, Oct. 19th to sign up.
- Junior Class Mtg. will be Thursday, Oct. 12th during lunch in the HS Mall.
- Senior Luncheon - Wednesday, Oct. 11th during lunch in the HS Mall. *Cap & Gown Presentation*
- Picture day is Thursday, Sept. 21st.
- Homecoming Mums on sale through this Friday, Sept. 22. Pick up a flyer in the HS front office.
- Junior Class meeting today during lunch. Pizza will be served.
- Purchase your homecoming tickets during lunch for $15. Price goes up next week.
- Texas A&M representative will be here this Friday, Sept. 22 at 10:15 to meet with seniors who are interested in attending.
- All NHS inductees must stay after school this Wednesday to prepare for the induction ceremony.
- Vote for your homecoming court Wednesday & Thursday at tinyurl.com/colehc17
- S2S members - There will be a meeting today in room 14 during lunch.
- Attn. all Spanish National Honor Society members & Fall Inductees: There will be a mandatory meeting Thurs., Sept. 14th during lunch in room 4.
- A St. Mary’s Admissions Counselor will be here on Tues., Sept. 19th at 11:05 to meet with Juniors & Seniors interested in attending St. Mary’s University. See Ms. Reich or Ms. Gaitan to sign up.
- Attn. Juniors, Class of 2019 - First Junior Class meeting will be held next Tues., Sept. 19th during lunch. Pizza will be served.
- S2S members- There will be a meeting Wednesday, Sept. 13 in room 14 during lunch.
- Unity Club meeting today during lunch in room 501.
- Senior Class applications can be picked up starting today from any senior sponsor.
- NEHS members meet today during lunch in the Media Center. All members, both returning and those to be inducted should attend.
- French NHS members - Mtg. Tuesday, Sept. 12th at 7:45 am in room 6.
- Ring Presentation by Jostens - Friday, Sept. 8th during 6th period for all Juniors and any Senior new to Cole HS.
- Drop off any donated school supplies to the HS front office.
- Senior Class Officer Applications can be picked up from any senior sponsor starting Sept. 11th.
- NHS Meeting Friday, Sept. 8th at 7:45 am in room 14.
- NEHS will meet during lunch in the Media Center on Monday, Sept. 11th.