3.4 Intro Activity: Fahrenheit Vs. Celsius
Fahrenheit vs. Celsius
F = C + 32
C = (F – 32)
- Gather one Fahrenheit Temperature for each day this weekend: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Use any method for converting each of those temperatures to Celsius. (Try gathering your data in a table)
- Type or take a picture of this completed assignment. Make sure you know where it is saved on your device or computer.
- Go online to mathwithmagee.weebly.com
- On the Home page, scroll down to the homework submission form.
- Enter your first & last name, enter YOUR email address, click browse, find saved picture or word file, click open, click SUBMIT.
YOU ARE DONE!