2017-18 Transportation (Bus) Information:
Rural students will receive a postcard with pickup information the week of August 28th.
City students should board buses at the pickup points most convenient to their neighborhood. The pickup points are:
- The Old Community Center parking lot pickup time 7:36AM,
- Parking lot of Bancroft Dr & W 6th St pickup time 7:32AM,
- Corner of 6th and Central pickup time 7:35AM,
- Corner of Park Street Church and E Seminary St pickup time 7:25AM,
- Corner of S Central Ave & Burton Streets pickup time 7:33AM,
- Corner of Ward and Sheldon pickup time 7:36AM,
- Galaxy Roller Rink pickup time 7:28AM,
- Parking lot of 1500-1600 W Seminary pickup time 7:31AM,
- Cairns Ave Group Stop pickup time 7:33AM,
- Lighthouse Chapel pickup time 7:34AM,
- Corner of Summit Dr and Stori Dr pickup time 7:32AM,
- Sunset & Rainbow Dr pickup time 7:30AM,
- N Fern St & Hillside Dr pickup time 7:31AM,
- Veterans Dr Group Stop pickup time 7:34AM,
- Wedgewood Dr Group Stop pickup time 7:35AM
RSD Staff who have students needing to use transfer services will need to be at the following schools for pickup,
- RHS (Rooster bus) 7:46AM,
- Doudna ( Moose Bus) 7:52,
- Jefferson ( Skunk Bus) 7:50,
- Lincoln ( Fish Bus) 7:52AM
Transfer Buses at RHS, ST. Mary’s students will transfer at RHS to Bear Bus, and Eagle students will transfer at RHS to the Alligator Bus.
Afternoon drop off points are the same locations.
PLEASE BE AT YOUR BUS STOP 5 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE PICKUP TIME.
You can also contact Kobussen Buses, Ltd. (647-4446) prior to the opening of school in regard to the bus schedule.