Cranberry Cream Cheese Muffins/Bread
From Don’t Judge Me for My Sweet Tooth
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 4 eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350° (for bread) or 375° (for muffins). Lightly grease 2 loaf pans or lightly grease/line with muffin liners 24 muffin tins.
- Cream together cream cheese, sugars, and applesauce. Slowly add in eggs and vanilla; mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add to cream cheese mixture just until combined. Stir in cranberries.
- Spoon into prepared muffin liners or loaf pans. For muffins, bake for 18-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. For bread, bake for 60-70 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
24 muffins, 2 loaves of bread (12 slices each)
*Note: bread has not been tested, I've only made muffins!
45 minutes (muffins), 1 ½ hours (bread)
Nutrition Facts *I calculate nutrition facts for reference only, this is not done scientifically
Source (for original): 12 Tomatoes