DHMN Organizational Meeting
Aug. 27, 1012
Call to Order
Present: Mike P, Ross L, Jason K., Mark F. Late arrivals:, Bob T-son, Erin Q-L, Paul K,
Approve: Ross called
- Erin: seconded
- Vote carried
- August Purchases: Checks for 26.04
- Current Balance in Account: 678.17
- Incoming Paypal transfers: 226.66
- August Total 904.83
- Plus $750 available to purchase Mendel Max printer parts
- We have 1 new subscribed member.
- Total subscribed members: 3
- Tabled last meeting: Bob T-Son. will prep preliminary space doc and we will discuss next meeting.
- The Sell Sheet is started with initial content. We should wait for the Beta version before showing it to the whole membership.
- Mike volunteers Bob L-Dron.
- Erin volunteers Mark N.
- Mike P. volunteers himself and will alert volunteers.
- Tabled last meeting: Paul is still working on the list of business to contact for donations and sponsorship.
- Airfire Mobile
- TDS Metrocom
- Cyberworks & CyberGreen
Speaking Confusion at these meetings
- Ross: should we use a speaking stick?
- No speaking stick for now.
- Ross: When you’re saying something that needs to be entered in minutes, say your name.
- Paul will check with them for weekend Sept. 1 or First Thursday, Sept. 6, i.e. Harmony afternoon.
- Building by tracks
- Mike P.: has potential
- 214 E. Pacific St.
- See Trello board for details.
- Jason: Has acceptable parking.
Ross: do we want to contact a commercial realtor?
*Mark F. knows someone. * 119 N. Douglas St. * No Parking * 583 N. Perkins St. * Parking lot
Ross: Trello board also has wish list.
Erin: We will need a legal entity to sign the contract.
Ross: Move to table * Mob rule vote to table
Membership: What is it?
- See the website: dhmn.net/membership
- Mark: We will eventually need a membership drive.
- Ross: Starving hacker needs to contact member about the special circumstances. Make the money conversation pleasant and personal.
- Mark: some script on the Membership page page is eating up memory.
Move to Adjourn: Ross