Aloha Momilani Ohana!
The Hui O Momilani PTSO is having one last fundraiser for the 2016-2017 school year! We will be participating in the 38th Annual Visitor Industry Charity Walk on Saturday, May 20th at 7am.
Anyone is welcome to participate so invite your friends, family and neighbors to join our Hui as we walk, eat, have a good time AND raise money for our school! All funds raised will benefit the Hui and help us continue the many programs that our keiki look forward to participating in year after year. As an added bonus, the student and teacher who raise the most funds for this event will win an Android tablet.
The walk starts at the McCoy Pavilion at Ala Moana Beach Park, goes through Waikiki and ends back at Ala Moana Beach Park. It’s a 5.25 mile walk, BUT, you’ll get to eat and be entertained along the way!
Here’s what you need to know:
If you have any questions please check out Charity Walk Step by Step Instructions for registration/donation assistance or email us at email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you so much for all of your help in making Momilani such a great school!
Go to the Hui O Momilani Team page.
If you are signing up under a student/teacher do the following:
1. Go to the URL link provided by the student/teacher or go to
https://app.mobilecause.com/vf/OahuCW/team/3_Hui%20O%20Momilani%20PTSO%20 and click on "See Team Members", then click on the student/teacher you would like to support.
2. Once on the student/teacher's page, click on "Register or Donate".
3. Fill out the form and click "Submit". At the top of the form, you can select your walking age group or if you just want to donate.
4. The next page shows the amount charged. Click on "Next".
5. That's it! You are now signed up for the Charity Walk.