Kallarakkal House, Angamaly,
Looking forward to associate myself in a challenging position in the field of Information Technology where my analytical and logical skills can be enhanced and hence prove my worth as an asset in a competitive environment.
- 6 years of experience in the Web projects mainly in PHP.
- Currently working as a Software Engineer at JRD Group, Dubai, UAE.
- Hands-on experience on Design, Development and Deployment of Projects in PHP, mainly on Laravel.
- Ability to lead a team to complete projects on estimated schedule, with professional quality and ability to maintain proper communication with client.
- Comprehensive problem solving abilities, excellent verbal and written communication skills, leadership quality, team facilitator, ability to adapt to new environments quickly.
- Zend Certified PHP Engineer.
- AWS Certified Technical professional.
Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology - 2012
B.Tech in Information Technology from Viswajyothi college of engineering and technology, Vazhakulam. (affiliated to Mahantma Gandi university, Kerala(2008-2012).
Mini Project - Mini Project titled “My Gang” in the JSP platform. This is a social networking website with added extra features.
Seminar - Seminar titled “HTML 5 Interactive 3D Graphics”, which discusses the HTML 5 and how implement interactive 3D Graphics on webpages.
Main Project - Grid-Based Cryptography with AES Algorithm. A grid-based system for encryption and distributed storage of large amount of data.
As the aspirant to learn new technologies, i have spend time to create new tools and systems.
Senior Software Engineer, Compassites Software Solutions
Bengaluru, India Dec-2015 - Present
During my career as Senior Software Engineer at Compassites Software Solutions, i have worked as a developer and as a team lead to design and deliver projects with performance and quality standards.
- A Travel based website which include multiple components including End user side, back office, reporting and monitoring.
- Designed and developed architecture for multiple modules based on system requirements.
- Used microservices to accomplish performance and scalability needs of the system.
- Usage of caching systems like APC and Redis to reduce response time.
- Mainly used Mysql and MongoDB as base system database.
- Development by following PSR2, PSR4 coding standards and proper development workflow to meet quality standards.
- Used Aws cloud tools like ElasticSearch and ELB load balancer to increase response time.
- User tools AWS CodeDeploy, Jenkins, And nitpick CI for continuous integration process.
- Used REST with proper api documentation to use with single page application.
Software Engineer, Quintet Solutions
Edapally, Kerala — June-2012- Dec 2015
During my career as Software Engineer at QuintetSolutions, i am able to work in wide variety of web based projects. I have worked as a part of a team, as an individual and as a project lead in following projects.
- A web analytic solution solution uses PHP as main server side script. We have upgraded this website which rank within top 1,000 sites to handle traffic. We have used technologies like server side caching, ‘Sphinx’ search engine and MySql server replication to handle huge amount of traffic.
- A web and mobile based a ticketing platform for many stages in US. I had worked in this project to develop customer side(web) which handle ticket/buying selling process. This project used PHP as server side language and used CodeIgniter Framework.
- A system to process credit card transactions using mobile devices. I have worked on a team to develop API for mobile application using PHP as server side script.
- A shopping website based on opencart framework. We have done some modifications in opencart framework to sync product details and order processing with a remote server..
- Designed, and lead a team to develop complete ticket management interface for world's best flash storage provider. Main technologies involved are Laravel, Angular Js, Mysql and CSS3.
- Lead a team to develop a webservice which consumed by both web and mobile applications. This project is done in laravel framework and specific emphasis on performance and security.
- Internal Projects - During starting phases of my career at QuintetSolutions, I have developed internal projects like Qkitchen (System for taking lunch orders) and QTrack(Project Time tracking system).
Zend Certified PHP Engineer
AWS Technical Professional
- The AWS Technical Professional training provides APN Partners with fundamental, technical knowledge of AWS cloud computing, global infrastructure, services, common solutions, migration, security, and compliance.
- Certificatified on Nov-2016, http://jithin.pw/aws.certification.pdf
Web - Server Side - PHP(Main), APC Caching, Sphinx Search, Redis, Elasticsearch
PHP Frameworks - CodeIgniter, Laravel (Main)
Database - Oracle 9G, MySql, MongoDB
Issue tracking & SVN - Git, GitLab, Unfuddle, Jira
Tools - PhpStrom, Sublime Text, Mysql Workbench, cPanel, PhpMyAdmin, Jenkins
Cloud - AWS (EC2, ELB, RDS, SES)
CI tools - AWS CodeDeploy, Jenkins, Nitpick CI
Date of Birth : 2nd February 1991
Gender : Male.
Nationality : Indian.
Address : Kallarakkal House, Elavoor P.O
Mobile : +91- 9400771075
Email ID : email@example.com
Website : jithin.pw
Git : https://github.com/jithinjose2
Blog : http://www.techzonemind.com/
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.
Place : Angamaly
Date : 05 - 06 - 2017 Jithin Jose