Cheesy Corn for A Crowd
Recipe by Gooseberry Patch and Jent
- 4 15-1/4 oz. cans corn, drained
- 4 15 oz. cans creamed corn
- 8 oz Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 8-1/2 oz. pkgs corn muffin mix
- 4 eggs, heated
- 16 oz French Onion dip
- Combine all ingredients together, put in lightly greased slow cooker. Cover and cook on high setting for 4 1/2 hours or on low setting for 9 hours.
Take into consideration the size and shape of your slow cooker, taller/deep slow cookers take a little longer to get the middle fully cooked.