Reese’s Pieces Chocolate Cookies
From Don’t Judge Me for My Sweet Tooth
- ½ cup butter-flavored Crisco
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups all purpose Flour
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup peanut butter chips
- ½ cup mini Reese’s Pieces *make sure you get Mini!!!*
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place Crisco and sugars into a stand mixer, cream until well combined. Add eggs and vanilla, beating until well combined.
- Slowly add flour, cocoa powder, salt, cornstarch & baking soda. Hand mix in peanut butter chips and Reese’s Pieces.
- Scoop dough (or form into balls) and place onto greased baking sheet. Bake for 11-13 minutes or until baked through.
- Let cookies cool for 5-8 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Serve and enjoy.
Prep/total time: ½ hour
Nutrition Facts *I calculate nutrition facts for reference only, this is not done scientifically
146 calories each
Source (for original): Picky Palate