ANDRES J ZAMORA
UI/UX WEB & FRONT END DESIGNER/DEVELOPER
UX Developer/Designer with a focus on building web applications, sites, and mobile application interfaces using html5, css3, Twitter Bootstrap, and using the best responsive design practices. Starting with the prototyping phase to implementing frameworks such as Angular JS into dynamic web sites and applications I work within the front and back end sides of development projects.
Professional Skills / Qualifications
Longwood University - Farmville, VA - Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design with focus on Interactive Web Development.
Honda Power Equipment - November 12, 2015 - Current
UX UI Web Designer/Web Application Developer
- Web Application development utilizing ASP.net, MVC, Angular JS, MySql and Twitter bootstrap to build dealer sites for Honda Power Equipment Dealers.
- Creating all the web interfaces in CSS3 and Bootstrap and wiring in AngularJS to specific components and fields within the web application to pull in product databases and information.
VIKTRE Sports JUNE 16, 2015 - November 12, 2015
Lead UI / User Experience Interface Designer and Developer
- Helped implement boostrap, css3, and less into interfaces within the Social media platform web application utilizing ASP.NET.
- Prototyped, and helped code and build the Mobile interfaces for both Ios and Android applications.
- Developed the online brand strategy, user experiences and played role of creative lead for all Viktre digital media.
Gaumard Scientific MAY 16, 2014 - JUNE 15, 2015
Manager of E-Commerce & Web Development
- Oversaw and lead a team of web developers in the creation of Gaumard Scientific's online presence and e-commerce store. Other responsibilities include managing email marketing campaigns, developing Magento driven online store features, and creating online marketing materials.
- Working and collaborating on back-end PHP implementation, SAP, SQL databases and servers with programming teams.
- Responsive and User Experience design and development on all our web and marketing.
- Directing and developing interactive Virtual demos.
- UI Design with our current engineering and software developers.
Citrix Systems APRIL 25, 2013 - MAY 12, 2014
User Experience Developer / Lead Designer Role
- Was responsible for conceptualizing the creative direction alongside the corporate finance department to create an internal series of team websites to unify it’s members and necessary resources under one website.
- Worked throughout the different corporate departments to consult and lead in the creation of how content would be promoted and presented.
- Directed and trained team members in how to maintain, update and work with the content management system I implemented.
- Promoted and made sure the online visual identity fell in line with the Citrix Style guide.
- Worked with several departments throughout the corporation to brainstorm and gather each departments needs for use on the site.
- Played a creative director role in development of the visual identity of the entire site as well as developed the front and back end.
- Developed responsive web site tools and pages for mobile devices for easy content access.
Dell Computer Corporation (Alienware) - FEB 22, 2007 – APRIL 24, 2013
Senior User Interface / Web Developer
- Used social media statistics to accurately target online audiences and integrate them into the theming and design of landing pages and promotional microsites.
- Created easy to identify user interface sections and elements throughout our online presence that would drive customers to ultimately purchase our products. ie. dynamic, interactive buttons and compare charts that directly called out the gaming needs of our customers.
- Targeted potential customers through a variety of mainstream popular PC game integrations into our user interface promotions.
- Was the lead designer maintaining through php, asp, Jquery and CSS the entire online presence of the Alienware brand including designing the mobile site concepts and designs.
- Developed user friendly web interfaces and page layouts in Photoshop and then translated over the concepts into coded product landing pages.
- Created online newsletter/email campaigns that reached millions of consumers utilizing modern gaming brands and media to drive site traffic.
- Designed, programmed and launched full page makeovers of the Alienware online brand as well as using FTP servers and applications to manage the webmaster side of the site.
- Was responsible for making all pages mobile friendly by switching our interactive media from the Flash AS3 platform to Jquery ie. interactive banners, carousels, product demos and effects.
- Was responsible for multiple holiday, seasonal, back to school, and product launch demos built from design to code and server maintained.