Choose one of these writing prompts. Highlight the one you chose.
Write about it!
- Write a story about one of the other sea creatures shown in the illustrations. Could you write a story about one of Tiddler's school friends?they do not like his story.
- Write a story about Tiddler riding somewhere on a seahorse. Where does he go to?fod What happens there?the seahorse was eating some food
- Make up another 'tall tale' that Tiddler might tell. How would he explain this to his teacher?by not talking too much
- What lessons might the fish have at their school? Write a diary entry from the point of view of one of the fish, giving their thoughts about their lessons at school.
- Imagine that you could go diving underwater. What might you see? What words could you use to describe things?amazing, not that smart.