The top five changes requested by the SMITE community (via /r/Smite)
The top five changes were determined on the number of mentions and the rating each publisher obtained through upvotes on Reddit.
**Note - None of the proposed changes below promise any direct involvement with the developers of SMITE or changes to the game. I wanted the opportunity for the community to voice their opinion and have it be sent to the executives of Hi-Rez Studios in a organized and documented fashion. Any action made based off of this document is up to the developers.
1. Changes to Assault Mode
- There were multiple complaints to how the current assault mode is randomized.
- Solutions included changing it back to how it was on release, or even out healers on both teams.
2. More Tanks/Supports
- Although the overall consensus was that there needs to be more Tanks/Guardians, there was a debate on whether they need to add more Physical Tanks in particular.
- Place gods such as Hel, Chang’e and Aphrodite back in the support tree.
- Also a request for more support mages.
3. More graphics options
- Some players are having issues playing SMITE due to its graphics high demand.
- Give people the ability to turn off shadows, lights, etc. in settings to decrease issues with FPS drops.
4. Better Custom Game Options
- Players want to be able to have more customization options when creating matches.
- Options including: respawn timers, number of bans, friendly fire, minions per wave, GpS rate, God restrictions.
- There was also a mention of hosting publicly lobbies for friends/other players to join.
5. In game clock
- Some people noted of an ingame clock (as well as time stamps for chat).
- One person suggested to place the in game clock where the previous 2nd timer was.
- Or you could bring back the old ingame timer and place the clock where the current in-game timer is.
More magical defense items
- There was a mention that there needs to be magic auto-attack defense items.
- An example of this is a Magical Protection version of Nemean Lion.
- There was also a request for more items that combine Magical and Physical protection.
Make sure Cookie Clicker is Never in Smite.