Welcome to Tiny Tots
Nuts and Bolts:
- Hours: (Mon, Wed.-Sat, 9-4, Tues. 12-7)
- Tuesday Morning, and Weekday Evenings, other groups rent the space out.
- Fall Term (September - December)
- Winter Term (December - March)
- Spring Term (March - June)
- $45-Term -$135-Year
- Discount- New members receive $15 off of the full year if paid in September.
- If the toy you want is not out, feel free to go into the toy room and take out any toy that you would like to use.
- Bathrooms and Changing Table
- Please dispose of all diapers in the outdoor trash.
- Please no nuts or seeds.
- No food or drink on the playground except for adult drinks with lids.
- All Duties are completed by the individual family. Anyone in the family or associated with the family (grandparent, nanny, etc.) may complete the duties.
- 1-2 Opens OR Closes (may be all opens, all closes, or a combination)
- The number required changes each term based on membership numbers.
- There is no opener on Wednesday because we do a “soft” close on Tuesdays.
For each toy cleaning, we have several toy cleaners and one toy cleaning lead.
Toy cleaning lead duties:
Arrive 20-30 minutes prior to beginning of clean.
2. Re-fill any empty spray bottles (with diluted solution) and get out towels for cleaning.
3. Ensure all cleaners sign in for the cleaning and that all members show up.
4. Take cleaning rags home and return them to playground within five days
5. Email email@example.com if any supplies are needed, members don’t show up to the clean or if anything else comes up.
*You may also wish to contact those attending the clean to remind them
- 1 Volunteer Contribution
- 1-2 Sub Duties (Subbing is only for closing, no subs for opening)
- For your sub duty, you should receive a call by 4:15 that you won’t have to sub. If you do not hear from the closer, try to contact them first. If you can’t get a hold of them, then you will need to go to the playground to ensure that it has been closed.
- Subbing is important because the church rents out the space after we close, so it is vital that we do our best to ensure that the space is ready for them each night.
- Each time you come to the playground, please sign in.
- Sanitize hands and have kids take off shoes.
- Help keep the playground tidy by picking up after your kid(s) before leaving.
- If you are opening or closing:
- Only the North half of the playground is to be set up or taken down each day.
- Toys are stored in the toy room, mats are stored by the folding wall.
- There is a picture of the set-up located by the stacked up mats.
- There is a list of all duties to be performed on our members board.
- If you are the closer, be sure to call the sub by 4:15 to let them know that they are not needed.
- Phone numbers can be located in the sign-in log book
Odds and Ends:
- As a member, you are allowed to have one guest per month. Please have your guest sign in to our guest book and fill out a liability waiver if they have not previously done so.
- If you bring a friend who is considering joining tiny tots, they do not count as your guest for the month, but they do need to sign a liability waiver.
- Every term we have fun events such as a Halloween Party, North Pole Day, Craft Events, Field Trips, Storytimes, Music Classes, Dance Classes, Etc.
- The playground is busiest in the mornings between 10am-12pm. The quietest times are typically between 12pm-3pm.
- Facebook Group and Weekly
- Members are automatically added to our secret facebook group and will receive a newsletter periodically (don’t worry, it’s short!). If you are not receiving information, please contact a board member.
Becoming a Member:
- To become a member, you will need to:
- Fill out a Registration Form
- Fill out a Liability Waiver
- Tour the playground
- Sign up for Duties
- Read Membership Handbook
- All of these steps can be completed online through our website, http://tinytotscoop.org/ (other than the tour)
- Once all of these steps have been completed and verified by a board member, the door code will be emailed to you. This may take up to 48 hours.
- If you have any further questions the board is always here to help! You can find all of our contact information on our website, http://tinytotscoop.org/.