GUNN HIGH SCHOOL
M O N D A Y, D E C E M B E R 1 8
This week has the following alternate schedules:
Monday, December 18
Period A (8:25-9:17)
Period B (9:27-10:14)
Period C (10:29-11:16)
Period D (11:26-12:13)
Period E (12:57-1:44)
Period F (1:54-2:41)
Period G (2:51-3:38)
Tuesday, December 19
Period B Final (8:30-10:10)
Period D Final (10:30-12:10)
Break with NO LUNCH SERVED (12:10-12:45)
Zero & H Period Finals (12:45-2:25)
Wednesday, December 20
Period A Final (8:30-10:10)
Period C Final (10:30-12:10)
Period G Final (12:45-2:25)
Thursday, December 21
Period E Final (8:30-10:10)
Period F Final (10:30-12:10)
- The PTSA is serving free healthy snacks to students during Finals Testing this Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday during Brunch. We'll have tables set up behind Spangenberg, in front of the Student Activities Center and on the Quad. We'll serve bagels with and without cream cheese, chocolate milk and fruit. Gluten-free bagels are available in the Quad area. Other fun snacks will be available on Thursday!
- Auditions for "King Lear," Gunn's amazing Spring Shakespeare show, are tomorrow and Wednesday after finals in the Studio Theatre. Get information at gunntheatre.org -- take a chance!
- If you're looking for a job during the Winter Break, be sure to download your Request For A Work Permit from the PAUSD website or pick up a form from the Work Experience Office in E-3. Allow at least 3 days for processing and complete the entire form. It's illegal to work under the age of 18 without a work permit. All permits must be turned in no later than December 20 by noon to the metal Permit Box in Room E-3. No one will be available over Winter Break to process permits.
- The Academic Center needs tutors in French, Geometry, Algebra 2/Trig, Chem 1, and Biology. Your volunteering will be quite appreciated, and Community Service Hours will be awarded for your time. The AC is hosting more than 60 tutor sessions per week. If you want to see if tutoring is for you, please come in to the AC and apply. Apply early, meet often -- you'll like it! The Academic Center is in room D-2 attached to the Library.
- Seniors: If you haven't yet ordered your cap, gown and tassel, go to jostens.com or call 800-JOSTENS
- Spring Club charter application forms are now available in the SAC. Clubs chartered this Fall do not need to re-apply. Go to https://goo.gl/FuevRr to start a new club!
- Tomorrow's Tuesday Yoga Session will start at 1pm in Room V24 due to the alternate schedule. All staff and students are invited and it's free!