Technical Director, Developer, Rigger & Animator
• Toon Boom Harmony • Animate (Flash) • After Effects • Photoshop • FTrack • Visual Studio
• Technical Direction • Rigging • Animation • Training
AUG 2018 - present
Technical Director ( 2D Pipeline )
• Developing Toon Boom Harmony Pipeline for the new 2D Animation department.
• Creating processes and software to improve workflow between departments.
• Developing Animation & Rigging tools in Toon Boom Harmony 16.
UK & Ireland
MAY 2018 - JUL 2018
Toon Boom Harmony Trainer
• Delivering Rigging training for Harmony users at the Toon Boom Career Camp events
FEB 2017 - SEP 2018
• Shows: various not yet broadcast • Creating tools for: Toon Boom Harmony, After Effects & Photoshop • Developing custom fTrack functionality • Developing custom tools to manage production pipeline for artists & external deliveries • Providing software training
OCT 2016 - FEB 2017
• Shows: Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz & other not yet broadcast • Developing and updating the character rigs • Troubleshooting Toon Boom Harmony issues
Brown Bag Films
APR 2016 - OCT 2016
• Show: Nella The Princess Knight • Developing and updating the character rigs • Toon Boom Harmony troubleshooting • Scene rigging & layout (rough posing, framing, continuity) • Developing animation reuse system with Animation Director
APR 2015 - APR 2016
• Show: Daisy & Ollie • Head of Rigging, Library Management and Layout for Toon Boom Harmony animated series • Developing and updating the character rigs • Troubleshooting Toon Boom Harmony issues • R&D for design & pipeline
OCT 2013 - MAR 2015
Junior Animator & Rigger
• Show: Pip Ahoy! • Creating and developing kits for characters, vehicles and props for Flash animated series • Character, vehicle & effects animation • Flash and pipeline troubleshooting
AUG 2012 - OCT 2013
• Design and animation work for various game, educational and advertising companies
JUL 2012 - AUG 2012
• Preparing resources for artists and clients • Making local deliveries • Setting up studio lighting.
AUG 2008 - JUL 2011
Computer Visualisation & Animation
• BA (Hons) (2:1) • Octopult (iOS game) was nominated for BIMA award