Peanut Butter Granola (Source: adapted from markbittman.com)
3 cups rolled oats
1 cup of chopped peanuts
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup honey
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl combine the oats, peanuts, coconut, cinnamon, and mini chocolate chips. Mix until all is blended together.
2. Mix the peanut butter and honey until well blended. Pour over dry ingredients and mix until well blended.
3. Line a rimmed baking sheet (such a jelly roll pan) with aluminum foil and spray with a non-stick cooking spray.
4. Spread evenly on the baking sheet and bake for about 30 minutes, stirring often so that the peanut butter does not burn. The mixture should brown evenly; the browner it gets without burning, the crunchier the granola will be.
5. Remove the pan from the oven set on cooling rack, stirring once in a while until granola cools completely. Store in an air tight container.