Hello and welcome to my homepage. Here you will find links to my music and writings, as well as things I find inspiring, and am a fan of. I hope you enjoy your stay!
Please listen to my latest talk here!
Four Figures of Subtext - Jonah Dempcy
(Interviewed by Alex Fry)
Jonah Dempcy (b. 1983) makes music under the name Revolution Void and writes in engagement with the thought of Jung, Hillman, Lacan, Deleuze, Žižek, and others.
Friend of The New Centre for Research & Practice.
Global Center for Advanced Studies (2014-2015).
Member of Seattle C. G. Jung Society.
Member of Seattle Metaphysical Library.
Revolution Void on Spotify
Revolution Void on Jamendo
2016 - Jonah Dempcy - Nightmusic link
2015 - DRMSPKS - CBT link
Essays on Medium 🔗link
Essays on academia.edu 🔗link
- Revolution Void (founded 1998) is an electronic jazz solo project featuring guest artists such as Seamus Blake, Matthew Garrison, Lucas Pickford, Michael Shrieve and Cochemea Gastelum. 🔗link
- Jonah Dempcy (music) is music released under own name; house, experimental electronic - 🔗link
- Silver Server (founded 2011) is a collaboration between Jonah Dempcy and Boston musician Jason Trefts; electronic - 🔗link
- DRMSPKS (founded 2013) is a collaboration between Jonah Dempcy and Taylor Ames; techno, minimal/experimental electronic - 🔗link
- UltraCat (founded 2006) is a collaboration between Jonah Dempcy and Yuriko Miyamoto; house - 🔗link
Zupančič, Žižek, Lacan, Kristeva, Cixous, Blanchot, Derrida, Serres, Laruelle, Kolozova, Jung, Hillman, Tarnas, Grof, Meillassoux.