All PIAA Rules Except:
- Games are two 16 minute halves with stopped time, except for ages 4th & 5th Grade which play 14 minute halves
- Boys 4th-6th grade (10U-12U) and all girls teams play will use the 28.5 Ball
- Pre-game warm up will be limited to 2 minutes (unless extended by tournament official). Halftime will be 2 minutes and overtime will be 2 minutes.
- 5-minute grace period from the scheduled start time before forfeit is announced.
- Each team gets two full timeouts per game and 1 thirty second timeout per half. The thirty –second timeout does not carry over. Overtime includes 1 additional thirty-second timeout.
- Any player or coach receiving 2 technical fouls is excused from the game and will not play in the next game. Any player ejected for fighting will be excused from the tournament.
- 6 personal fouls per game
- One and one on the 8th team foul and two shots on the 10th.
- Mercy Rule:
- if team is winning by more than 25 points the clock will run. If the score returns to under 25 clock will stop.
- 6th Grade and older pressing will be allowed at all times.
- 4th/5th Grade Pressing is allowed until the pressing team is ahead by 15 points.
- PLEASE USE COMMON SENSE WHEN PRESSING AND DISPLAY GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP!
Tie breakers used after head to head record
- Head to Head
- Score differential up to a maximum of 15 points per game.
- Least points allowed
All forfeits will be given a differential of 5 points and will NOT be used in calculation of least allowed.
- 2-way Tie both have played Tie breaker is Head to Head
- 2 way tie and teams have not played each other it goes to point differential
- 3 or more way tie it goes to point differential
- If still tied after point differential, then it goes to Points Allowed
- If all of that is tied, then a coin will be flipped