Release Notes: Hotfix PM v. 3.0.4
Hotfix v. 3.0.4
(Release Date: September 13, 2016)
This Hotfix has 2 improvements and 8 solved bugs. Since these Hotfixes are accumulative, the list of bugs included in previous versions is listed inside the Fixed bugs list v. 3.0.2 document.
- [HOR - 1780] Filter PM Table data in REST API Calls.(Mantis code: 20993)
- [HOR - 1781] Improve - Filter/search capabilities in endpoints.
- [HOR - 1807] It displays an error message when a parallel case with Email Intermediate Event is exported from 220.127.116.11 and imported in 3.0.4
Fixed bugs list Hotfix v. 3.0.4:
- [HOR - 1714] All Users with the permission PM_SUPERVISOR can see and edit all processes even if they have not been assigned as supervisor.(Mantis code: 21157)
- [HOR - 1715] Reassign available even if the user does not have the PM_REASSIGN. (Mantis code: 21159)
- [HOR - 1716] (Supervisor) Users not assigned to a process can be found with a search in Review/Reassign.
- [HOR - 1732] Jump to: Validate this action.
- [HOR - 1752] Supervisor Review: Does not open the dynaform.
- [HOR - 1762] Audit log configuration/option gets disabled randomly. (Mantis code: 20970)
- [HOR - 1782] Use of Custom Cases List in participated will break case notes access.
- [HOR - 1783] Change Log is being shown for all the users in the Advanced Search.