Parenting Through a Jewish Lens at BJEP This Fall!
- Explore compelling Jewish texts and traditions while sharing stories and ideas about raising children.
- Meets 6 Sundays, 10-11:30 a.m. while your children are in class
- Free babysitting available!
- This program brings together caring parents and expert facilitator Hillel Greene.
- We welcome participants from all backgrounds, including interfaith couples, LGBTQ parents, single parents and those raised in other faiths.
- This class is free for parents in the Seedlings program.
- For all other parents, the cost is $90/individual and $145 couple; fee discounts are available – don’t let cost be a barrier!
- Sessions are once/month: 11/13, 12/4, 1/22, 2/5, 3/5, 4/2.
(Snow Date: 4/23)
The 6 sessions are:
1. Towards Joyful Parenting
2. Infusing Our Lives with Meaning
3. Shabbat: A Time to Reconnect and Recharge
4. Making Space for Self-Expression
5. Fostering a connection to the Land of Israel
6. Hopes & Dreams for Our Children
For more information visit www.hebrewcollege.edu/parenting or email Parenting at email@example.com