The Scientific Method
- Write a logical, comprehensive essay on the many different types of scientific method: how they are similar and how they are different. Follow the “Writing an A-Grade Essay” plan studied about in class to write your essay.
- Must be a minimum of 300 words in length and no longer than 500 words..
- Final draft is due Friday, September 1, 2017 - typed (font Times New Roman, size 12) or handwritten neatly with no cross-outs and in blue or black ink.
- A written or typed bibliography of at least two sources (not including your textbook) used in the essay must accompany the report. If a bibliography is not included at the end of the essay, overall grading will begin at an 81%.
- The teacher has provided up to eight different sources for research along with the website address they reference.
- No report cover needed. Simply staple the cover sheet, essay, outline, and bibliography in the top, left-hand corner.
- Include the page of your brainstorming ideas and a completed “Essay Checklist” with your final copy.
- August 28, 2017: “Writing an A-Grade Essay” Reviewed In-Class.
- September 1, 2017: Essay due in class.
- This essay will count as one test grade and will be graded on the following criteria:
- Scientific Content