OSM Foundation Management Team meeting
- Final -
Present: Paul Norman, Dermot McNally, Michael Collinson, Henk Hoff
Apologies: Andy Allan, Matt Amos
Open Action Items
20130423-01 Dermot to interview Richard W as a human interest piece to promote CWG’s role and try to encourage people to join.
Dermot is going to contact Harry to follow up on this item.
Harry first wanted to have a call for participation out before publishing the interview. In the meantime the invites for interviews has been extended to other WG members.
Dermot has a completed interview of Andy and has a response from Harry. Invitation has been send out to Michael and Paul.
20130521-02 All to think of ways to recruit more people to WG’s
Harry has posted a message to osmf-talk
20130723-01 Mike to check status of legal counsel about having requests openly published. (not done)
20130723-02 Mike (and Paul) to do expand on DMCA document and blocking text (awaiting status on publishing requests before writing procedures) (not done)
20130723-03 Harry to find out the current status of the server-donation drive.
Waiting on a donation to be confirmed. After that the Donation Drive will be wound down.
20130723-04 Dermot will send draft a set of thoughts on how the SWG can continue (with a possible joining of the grass-root Future Group)
Mike has circulated a program which he would like agreed to before formally taking over as chair. Not enough time for MT members to fully absorb.
We presented 3 minute/slide overviews in a 30 minute slot at SotM on Sunday. Two people have joined LCWG after attending a birds of a feather meeting. Two potential members for DWG.
We will experiment creating a one year budget rolling every three months via a Google spreadsheet where all WGs can edit their own section. Henk noted that this handles budget but not action plan, which we had previously targeted to be completed by Oct 1st.
October 15th 2013, 8pm BST. 7pm GMT (note winter time adjustments)
Meeting ended at 19:55 GMT