- Enter the room quietly and sit in your chair.
- Fill in the target in Google calendar.
- Check board for necessary supplies and quietly get them out.
- Check Class Dojo.
- Read quietly.
- Listen for Mrs. Beran’s instructions.
- Get your breakfast.
- Go to your locker to get your necessary supplies for class.
- Wait quietly in the hallway for permission to enter the classroom.
- Enter room quietly and sit down to eat your breakfast. **Finish by 8:05**
- Put your unopened food into the black crate.
- Throw all of your trash on, under, and around your desk away in the large trash can.
- Spray and wipe off your desk. Throw your paper towel away.
- Last person finished with breakfast needs to set the black trashcan into the hallway.
- Follow classroom readiness guidelines.
Exiting the classroom
- When Mrs. Beran says to start cleaning up, make sure to clean the top of your desk, around your desk, and under your desk. Put everything away. Don’t leave a mess.
- When Mrs. Beran says it’s okay to leave the classroom, push your chair in and walk out of the room quietly. Go to your next class promptly.
*Do you have your computer?
*Is your computer fully charged?
*Do you have your pencil?
*Do you have your homework?
You will need them!!!