Belleville Running Club
Monday, Dec 9, 2013, 7:30pm
Group Run (Meghan)
River to River Relay (2 teams accepted)
- R2R Teams - Two teams in so far. Discussion organizing of teams. Hotel, and hope that we get in another team. We'll put out a request soon and have a first come first serve. 16 people for sure. We're looking for another manager for helping out with a team.
- X-Mas Eve Run Tue Dec 24th 8am will be at Bread Co parking lot. Out and back on Main St. 5 miler...dress festive! JT, suggested a prediction run. Makes it a little more interesting.
- BRC X-Mas Party - Themes? (Ugly running shirt theme) Sat 21st of Dec at Dan's house.
- BRC Annual Dinner/Banquet - Sarah West Jan 25th at Pitchers 7pm? Then move to wine tap after food and presentations. Get pictures in for the slideshow, talked about a flickr account. Meghan is going to collect photos for the slideshow.
- Go St Louis Training - We just received an email from one of the Go organizers about some sort of program for running clubs and groups. They will offer us freebies and group discounts to the race. I'm waiting for more information. The race is April 6th. Dec 28th is 14 weeks out, so that's when training will start.
- Couch to 5k Training - Possibly start a committee to handle this training. We're going to start another committee to help organize this. Starts in Feburary, last year we had about 100 folks.
- 2013 Year End Financials and 2014 Budget - Pat was absent, so we skipped.
- 2014 Membership Renewal - Application; New benefits for 2014. Working on new benefits.
- Push for additional members in committees. Offer a giveaway or a special shirt.
- 2014 Major Event Calendar - Trainings, Blood Drive, R2R, Trashy Runs, Chili Cookoff, Group Travelling Fall Race, Annual Banquet, Summer BBQ. Event list of BRC approved races.
- Historian/Photo Keeper - George Belsom said he would do this a while ago. Dave Estrada is leaving, so we need someone to take care of the photos. email@example.com Push george to be the historian!
- 1st Quarterly Newsletter-should come out on monday.
- Christy's Annual Fit for Life Expo. Anticipated date is February 22nd. We will send out details when it gets closer to the event. Andria will look into a small giveaway to go with the flyer.